[MLB] 2016-2017 Off-Season

HelenKeller

Blind BitchXV
bOh98ml.gif

ESPN Insider: Top 50 MLB free agents: Cespedes, Fowler highlight slugger-heavy class

1-25:

Spoiler

26-50:

Spoiler

Last edited:
I hope Sale and Quintana are traded. But Jerry won't allow that.

White Sox are basically fucked Jerry needs blow it up and stop bandaging it but he's a cheap fuck

If they keep holding on to there few good players and not blowing up they have zero future for a long time

Eaton/sale/quintana only players worth anything

White Sox are basically fucked Jerry needs blow it up and stop bandaging it but he's a cheap fuck

If they keep holding on to there few good players and not blowing up they have zero future for a long time

Eaton/sale/quintana only players worth anything

Jerry basically needs to die or something.

He's doing the same thing to the Bulls as he is to the Sox.

Lester and Hendricks got hosed too lol

MLB writers are dumb

And lol @ votto not getting award for 1st base silver slugger or Kris Bryant not winning 3rd base silver slugger over sum1 playing at Coors Field or giants winning defensive team of year :lol:

List goes on and on the did get it right for nl rookie of year and Roberts coach of year

Last edited:
Nolan Arenado is pretty damn good, not as good with the bat as Bryant is. Better defender though.

MLB writers make odd choices, better than the players or fans most of the time though.

idk if i've seen a better fielding 3B with my own eyes than arenado, after thinking about it

before him maybe eric chavez/machado? fuck idk

Arenado good but has zero business winning slugger over Bryant just as Rizzo has zero business winning over votto who had Ted Williams stats

Votto needs to get recognized for something at some point not fair he's stuck on reds

Most of writers are Homer or old and don't get metrics

Last edited:
how the fuck is Bartolo Colon even alive
i couldve sworn diabetes killed him along with the expos

Back