[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Voted (3)

Ps: When registering a week ago and signing up for some other bullshit it said, "thanks yada yada yada.." You've been awarded an extra 15-16 votes for the couple? Do those get thrown in right away? Otherwise I'm up to 18 or 19 votes :)

Last edited:
Voted (3)

Ps: When registering a week ago and signing up for some other bullshit it said, "thanks yada yada yada.." You've been awarded an extra 15-16 votes for the couple? Do those get thrown in right away? Otherwise I'm up to 18 or 19 votes :)

they are counted already at the offical site, but for the TW drawing the 15 bonus votes dont count. meaning, on your first vote, it counted at 16 votes but only 1 for the TW contest.

Voted (3)

Same. I signed up at home and my office.

so thats 32 votes on signup, plus another 8 or so - I should have around 40. Plus I got a co-worker to sign up and vote 16 times. lol

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

Back