2024, A New Era For Starsiege: TRIBES

Loving T3 so far - its different - its definitely its own thing, but it feels like Tribes.

ran into a few people from old T1 clans , been having a blast.

it would be nice to see more and more people from T1 come back and participate, even if just here and there!

t1 links are dead

any backups?

anyone know what happened to tribes ren old site with easytarget?

wasn't it tribesone.com ? i can't remember

Rebrand the nostalgia forum of t1 to latest shit game

hmm where have I see this before

t2, thrax, ascend, Mabel, etc

full robot change in community no ty

Rebrand the nostalgia forum of t1 to latest shit game

hmm where have I see this before

t2, thrax, ascend, Mabel, etc

full robot change in community no ty

We must breathe new life into our community or let it remain a graveyard guarded by ghosts and ghouls. Those who hacked, stole from, and worked to undermine this community should not be promoted any longer on TRIBES' culutural epicenter.

TRIBES 3 is a worthy successor and the developers are on the right path. I hope you can give it a try soon.

We must breathe new life into our community or let it remain a graveyard guarded by ghosts and ghouls. Those who hacked, stole from, and worked to undermine this community should not be promoted any longer on TRIBES' culutural epicenter.

TRIBES 3 is a worthy successor and the developers are on the right path. I hope you can give it a try soon.

Lol all the post u unstickied were mine or by ppl who we all voted on sticking!

so who undermined the tribes community. Someone deleting nostalgia threads for the latest hires game! Or the ppl who set them up to keep the community going?

this is silly

midair got its own forum for a reason. My 2cents. Dont bring in pedophiles like thrax fanboy makasuro and rebrand the forum like t:v tried to

take baby steps.

game turns out dead like midair? Who cares it's in its own forum.

instead u rebranding stuff ppl made and losing it intentionally

idgi other ppl got fucked over for admin like that

u turn into sccoby's pet then u are basic tribes king discord user dood do not go down this way it is not a sure bet @ all

Nvm I see Scooby is deleting subforum content now too

so who gives a fuck forum is censoring shit tw is dead he made his choice fuck this gay shit

Lol all the post u unstickied were mine or by ppl who we all voted on sticking!

so who undermined the tribes community. Someone deleting nostalgia threads for the latest hires game! Or the ppl who set them up to keep the community going?

this is silly

midair got its own forum for a reason. My 2cents. Dont bring in pedophiles like thrax fanboy makasuro and rebrand the forum like t:v tried to

take baby steps.

game turns out dead like midair? Who cares it's in its own forum.

instead u rebranding stuff ppl made and losing it intentionally

idgi other ppl got fucked over for admin like that

u turn into sccoby's pet then u are basic tribes king discord user dood do not go down this way it is not a sure bet @ all

It would be great to make a sticky that compiles important cultural milestones in TRIBES and TribalWar history. A start to finish between General Discussion and Tribes Talk would be worth reading. Many have asked for this to be done as there seems to be great interest in the history of what we built here.

My submission would be the Midair kickstarter thread.

Or like if it ain't broke don't fix it

so far I see u and Scooby trying to fix things and shit is still broke

u'll open regs, Mabel and fishstix and swordfish types will come in here get called names go circlejerk to fight back or ask for censorship and Scooby will cave because he's a bitch

gg forum culture and tribe talk

Or like if it ain't broke don't fix it

so far I see u and Scooby trying to fix things and shit is still broke

u'll open regs, Mabel and fishstix and swordfish types will come in here get called names go circlejerk to fight back or ask for censorship and Scooby will cave because he's a bitch

gg forum culture and tribe talk

It was broken. Lyon has killed playt1.com unfortunately. Every sticky was inactive for years.

It's very possible for us to rebuild with historical relevancy as right now is the most active TRIBES has been since 2012 or so. Let's strike while the iron is hot.

2004 Throwback Tournament Analysis
Midair Kickstarter
The History of Late-Gen LT(2005-Present)

Juts saying that u have made the exact same stickies linking the exact same shit (3 tribes games 1 thread for the new one) like reddit did

this was t1 forum now it isnt

gl with what ur pushing

Which stickies do you want back? I don't mind putting them back up.

I think a comprehensive historical thread would be worthwhile. Filling half of the front page with dead links will just drive people back into General Discussion (or Reddit).

Idc I'm not boss of forum I'm just saying crowd source a little and wuld have been nice to keep tribes talk t1 with a subforum for erez game until it definitely has legs because I remember too well midair and ascend losers trying to talk tribes and it coming out like intentional down syndrome instead of internet shorthand

Back