does greta thunbuger have asspergers?

I should add however that I do feel sorry for Greta.

She has had her childhood and probably her life stolen from her. Just not by boomers and environmental damage, but by the media and politicians/activists who pulled the strings on that poor girl.

She will be given shit for the rest of her life, will probably have to go into hiding in a couple of years to avoid getting driven insane.

They should tar and feather the leftist assholes behind that stunt.

The good thing about this thread, and Trump's tweet attack on her:

means that Barron Trump is no longer off limits. Thanks, and good to know.

...and this is a great example of your dementia. You've managed to manufacture a parallel where none exists.

ya, that is y vanster enjoyed shooting (and always missing LOL) spinfusor @ us as "tweens" and teenagers on starsiege:TRIBES

and we already kno icfire got in2 the game b/c it let him abuse 12-year-olds

I should add however that I do feel sorry for Greta.

She has had her childhood and probably her life stolen from her. Just not by boomers and environmental damage, but by the media and politicians/activists who pulled the strings on that poor girl.

She will be given shit for the rest of her life, will probably have to go into hiding in a couple of years to avoid getting driven insane.

They should tar and feather the leftist assholes behind that stunt.

so spot on here as usual with your posts

her childhood was stolen from her alright

but by these people not us

what thread was that bad cat meme in?

ELquvrjXUAEzzPD.jpg

go home your drunk wine aunt

...and this is a great example of your dementia. You've managed to manufacture a parallel where none exists.

A morbidly obese 73 year old attacked a 16 year old because he was butt-hurt.
Aides have said off the record, that he is furious about Time picking her, as are you.

Perhaps you all could pray about it, remember the power of prayer.

:lol:

Yeah lol there’s no reason to believe aides when Donald Trump put a fake Times person of the year cover up on his wall for years lol.

You guys are so fucking sad I don’t know whether to laugh or be depressed.

Say it with me.. C-U-L-T.

Aides have said off the record, that he is furious about Time picking her, as are you.

What about when YOU, physically attacked YOUR WIFE. Not a Twitter post, not some comment during a speech, PHYSICALLY ATTACKED. :nuts: :nuts::nuts: :nuts::nuts::nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

The good thing about this thread, and Trump's tweet attack on her:

means that Barron Trump is no longer off limits. Thanks, and good to know.
Except that Barrons only (involuntary) connection to politics is that he is Trumps Son.

Greta on the other hand did thrust herself into the spotlight willingly. As soon as she did that she opened herself up to scrutiny.

But i didnt expect you to know the difference.

Except that Barrons only (involuntary) connection to politics is that he is Trumps Son.

Greta on the other hand did thrust herself into the spotlight willingly. As soon as she did that she opened herself up to scrutiny.

But i didnt expect you to know the difference.

giphy.gif

someone mentions baron trump and the corrupt gop jumps all over it like its a mortal sin

trump bullies a 16 yr old and gop doesnt utter a word

awesome

If Barron Trump doesn't want to be bullied he should take up environmental activism.

Back