[NBA] 2017-2018 Regular Season

Jesus fuck, Wizards with absolutely no way to stop Lebron.

As to the list.. Cavs are out hoping for one last title.. Rose/Wade on 1yr contracts are an obvious sign of that. Lebron's still got beast games in him, but whether he can do it night in night out like he once did...

Lonzo - yeah, he's a rookie, and he was hyped all to shit. He's a damn good player, but it's early days and it's tough to live up to those expectations.

Haven't actually seen much of the Magic, can't comment.

Boston - surprisingly good, working well together. Keeping half an eye on their game v OKC right now.. Young team with a bright future.

Jazz - I'm biased here with the Aussie connection there, but yeah - they've been surprisingly strong and I really like the way they play.

Spurs? Can't ever write off Pop's guys. Hasn't been a great start, but they can and will adjust.

I'm digging on Philly too, mostly due to Simmons. Again, local bias and all, but his game is so nice to watch. I'm really hoping that jumper comes along though...

lebron getting switches onto smaller guards at will showed how poorly washington was prepared defensively

like u can't let bron go one on one against beal and wall all night. it's a stupid game plan.

lebron getting switches onto smaller guards at will showed how poorly washington was prepared defensively

like u can't let bron go one on one against beal and wall all night. it's a stupid game plan.

I can only think they were deliberately testing out a "something different" plan for the late/post season.. One that obviously didn't work. That said, they still put on 120 points, and as much as he's still got plenty of game - the Cavs can't rely on fifty points from Lebron every time out on the court.

i guess you could consider the possibility of a strategic loss but i wouldn't give that staff that much credit for being so deliberate.
anyways the cavs team dynamic will be completely different once IT comes back

Ya clips Goin straight to shit. Austin contract lookin marginally better than the mozgov contract rn. Blake is still playing at a very high level but team sux

The Rokkits just scored 137 against non bums with a hall of fame point guard in street clothes on their bench

i would not deal brogdon for bledsoe

monroe and 1st round pick ??? that first round pick will be garbage. holy fuck clippers smh

Last edited:
this is kinda unique

Phoenix will get the pick only if it falls from 11-16 this year -- so the least four spots in the lottery or bottom two among playoff teams -- or 4-16 in 2019. By 2020, the pick is top-seven protected, and if it hasn't conveyed by 2021 the Suns will get it unprotected.

Because of the narrow band for the pick to convey this season, most likely Milwaukee will keep it. (Neil Johnson of ESPN Stats & Info noted that their Basketball Power Index model currently gives the pick a 32 percent chance of conveying, but that doesn't account for the likelihood the team improves after adding Bledsoe.) I also suspect the Bucks will be good enough in 2018-19 to pick outside the top 16. So I think the most likely scenario is Phoenix won't see the pick until 2020.

The Oklahoma City Thunder will be ten games under .500 on Christmas Day. They'll stay there until...

Russell Westbrook gets injured a few games before the all-star break, probably something like an ACL/MCL tear.

Carmelo Anthony and Paul George will lead the team to ~.600 basketball for the remainder of the season, but it won't be enough. The Thunder will win 42 games and will miss the playoffs.

GG!

Yao (Yaoweh) speaks through me!

Back