Reload this Page Vanster pls explain
Page 1 of 7
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
1 - 10-25-2017, 06:43
Might as well explain yourself Vanster.

That way everyone can hear your side of the matter. This is not a perfect world, and no one is perfect. We all make mistakes. Sometimes strangulation and assault is a necessary evil. For all we know you were perfectly in the right.

Clearing the air does just that. It clears the air.

Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 10-25-2017, 06:56
Did he choke a chicken again?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
3 - 10-25-2017, 07:01
Pretty sure you don't get time served and 2 years probation for that.

OneSlickRex
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 10-25-2017, 07:37
Classic mexting going on up in here

Danno
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 10-25-2017, 07:49

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
6 - 10-25-2017, 07:56
Kinda feel bad for the guy. He got ****ed in court. He should stick to running cause being a criminal is clearly not his thing.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 10-25-2017, 08:32
List of jailed tw members:

NoFix
Dare
Vanster

?

dubsack
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 10-25-2017, 09:11
Not surprising Van is a woman beater.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 10-25-2017, 09:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Might as well explain yourself Vanster.

That way everyone can hear your side of the matter. This is not a perfect world, and no one is perfect. We all make mistakes. Sometimes strangulation and assault is a necessary evil. For all we know you were perfectly in the right.

Clearing the air does just that. It clears the air.
...but this is you saying this as if your past is completely clean.

I mean come on, you're easily one of TW's actual real life dirt bags

FOURSTAR
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 10-25-2017, 09:41
wtb context

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
11 - 10-25-2017, 10:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
...but this is you saying this as if your past is completely clean.

I mean come on, you're easily one of TW's actual real life dirt bags
Except that is what YOU think I am saying. I never said I was a saint you dip****. In fact I have been found guilty of assault (dweasel back in 2008) and terroristic threats (back in 1996) myself. If you didn't suck at reading comprehension you would understand me posting this thread is not me being a jerk to him. I don't much care for Tonto but inviting him to explain the situation in his own words rather than peeps going wild with theories is only right and benefits him.

Yes I used to be a dirtbag. People tend to emulate those they are around. It is known. I sorted myself out. Took some time but I did it. Not that it matters. I could give the world the cure for cancer or something of the like and ****tards like you will still bump your gums. I'm cool with it because at the end of the day what people like you think doesn't matter.

Thank you for your input. Now back to topic.

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 10-25-2017, 10:41
you said used to be

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
13 - 10-25-2017, 10:42
BeLial remember when you and I used to hang out in RL?

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 10-25-2017, 10:42
Quote:
Except that is what YOU think I am saying. I never said I was a saint you dip****. In fact I have been found guilty of assault (dweasel back in 2008) and terroristic threats (back in 1996) myself. If you didn't suck at reading comprehension you would understand me posting this thread is not me being a jerk to him. I don't much care for Tonto but inviting him to explain the situation in his own words rather than peeps going wild with theories is only right and benefits him.

Yes I used to be a dirtbag. People tend to emulate those they are around. It is known. I sorted myself out. Took some time but I did it. Not that it matters. I could give the world the cure for cancer or something of the like and ****tards like you will still bump your gums. I'm cool with it because at the end of the day what people like you think doesn't matter.

Thank you for your input. Now back to topic.
Why do you feel that he need to explain anything to you or anyone else on this forum?

I also have no idea what caused this thread to be made though.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 10-25-2017, 10:46
Quote:
BeLial remember when you and I used to hang out in RL?
Wait. What?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
16 - 10-25-2017, 10:49
Quote:
Why do you feel that he need to explain anything to you or anyone else on this forum?

I also have no idea what caused this thread to be made though.
I prefer he doesn't explain anything to me. It would be redundant as I already know what happened. However it would be beneficial to him to explain to you all because the sharks here smell blood. I'm not the one on probation and I'm not the one who will go out of their way to **** with him. Make of it what you will.

If you have "no idea" the perhaps the correct course of action is to remain silent until you know wtf is going on? That way when you speak you will be speaking from an informed standpoint versus the standpoint of ignorance.

Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 10-25-2017, 10:54
Quote:
I prefer he doesn't explain anything to me. It would be redundant as I already know what happened. However it would be beneficial to him to explain to you all because the sharks here smell blood. I'm not the one on probation and I'm not the one who will go out of their way to **** with him. Make of it what you will.

If you have "no idea" the perhaps the correct course of action is to remain silent until you know wtf is going on? That way when you speak you will be speaking from an informed standpoint versus the standpoint of ignorance.
If you know what happened, again why do you feel that he needs to explain anything here? If there are sharks, as you reference, they probably already know anyhow. Asking him to post his story here is really a way to **** with him. If he wanted people to know, he would say something. If he doesn't say anything people can speculate and it is on him to not give a ****.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
18 - 10-25-2017, 10:56
Please stop IRL ****ing with over a flame war on TW. It isn't worth it.

Rest assured, I have no interest in trying to destroy someone for real. We all are just trying to get by

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
19 - 10-25-2017, 11:00
Quote:
Asking him to post his story here is really a way to **** with him. If he wanted people to know, he would say something. If he doesn't say anything people can speculate and it is on him to not give a ****.
If I wanted to **** with him I could. Easily. However he's in no way a threat to me so doing so would be like going out of my way just to step on an ant. If he says nothing he will regret it because he has made enemies of some real assholes here. Strike when the beast is wounded much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Please stop IRL ****ing with over a flame war on TW. It isn't worth it.

Rest assured, I have no interest in trying to destroy someone for real. We all are just trying to get by
I agree 100%.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
20 - 10-25-2017, 11:09
TBF Vanster needs to step off too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
of course, someone might get mad and buy their own PI, as you did. Holy crap then next thing you know HR is asking you. . ". .um do you know who havax is? do you know why he is advocating black people to be hanged and burned? Do you know why this person advocates the gassing of jews?

pawn to c1

Page 1 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Vanster pls explain

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
robert garcia is best garcia , shitstain of society