post here if you've got your copy

I have to give big props to the Gamestop by my house.

I showed up at 11:45. There was already 100+ people in line. They had everyone go and buy the game ahead of time and line up. As soon as midnight hit they had handed out everyone a copy in less then 3 minutes.

Installing now.

got mine like 2 days ago...i was waiting for 9pm tonight. started a death knight on tichondrius and im level 58 atm ;o

Heading out now to pick up my C.E. now, and probably change my preorders to the Gamestop down the road from my usual one because they can actually do midnight releases.

I drove by the local Gamestop last night to pick up my preordered copy but there were far too many folks there waiting for the same thing.

I went this morning to pick it up and am just about finished patching the client.

I got mine at wal mart last night. They said they only had 96 copies, there were well over 100 people there.

I installed and started a DK for kicks. The starting area for the DK is pretty slick.

I got mine at wal mart last night. They said they only had 96 copies, there were well over 100 people there.

I installed and started a DK for kicks. The starting area for the DK is pretty slick.

You weren't in beta? (not bragging, just asking) I really enjoyed the DK starting area. It's gotta be near the top of my list of fun shit. The way it evolves as you get quests is really nicely done.

Back