7-11 is selling lk early

could you actually do anything before midnight et though? if you could id go down there and buy it (despite my CE preorder) right now.

Did anyone pick it up? If so is WOTLK even enabled right now? I was planning on going to gamestop at midnight tomorrow to grab it. But I wouldnt mind picking it up now lol

I'd assume you won't be able to do anything besides install(obviously) and upgrade your acct.

So they gonna just throw a switch at midnight EST? I didnt care so much when BC came out, I just woke up the next day and bought it.

they gotta throw a switch, id imagine. There are no boats to northrend right now, how you gonna get there?

download link wont work for me, it tries to download wotlk and it says "Failed to read information from the internet. Please close all applications and try again."

I just tried the two stores by my house, and though they had the empty boxes, they did not have the game yet.

Good info though since most people wont be trying to hit up the local 7-11.

I used the download link, which downloaded the installer. The Installer downloaded 1.9gb at around 1.1mb/s installed the wotlk content, then it repatched the 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 patches. Everything should be ready to go once I get a key. You can still play without the key, though... just not any of the wotlk content.

As far as 7-11... i went there earlier and asked about it, but the paki pointed to a big sign over the register that they could not sell games before their due date, and wouldn't budge.

I used the download link, which downloaded the installer. The Installer downloaded 1.9gb at around 1.1mb/s installed the wotlk content, then it repatched the 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 patches. Everything should be ready to go once I get a key. You can still play without the key, though... just not any of the wotlk content.

As far as 7-11... i went there earlier and asked about it, but the paki pointed to a big sign over the register that they could not sell games before their due date, and wouldn't budge.
Did you do anything special? The DL won't start for me.

Link: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/account/download/clients/pc/InstallWoW.exe

Back