Black War Bear

Look out

Raging nerd afraid of PVP who transferred to a PVE server on a shit BG got 2000

He's gonna beat your ass in a battleground

It's your fault that horde are pussies, because you transferred to a PVE server :lol:

I didn't know this game had collision detection and you could block people from getting through the doors in thunder bluff.

But I guess that just emphasizes the fact that random shitty horde might have shown up one by one.

Let me please see your toon Calder?

I can guarantee your scrub ass is barely sporting season2. I got 2k on Frostmane not Lightbringer you fucking douche.

And don't tell me to shut up in my own thread faggot.

It's always the scrubs who cant even get an 1850 rating trying to discredit others.

Your armories, show me them. I can just here the excuses coming a mile away "I don't care about PvP".

Last edited:
You can quote yourself? Amazing.

You can quote yourself? Amazing.

Wait, no. It isn't that amazing.

I still want to see this scrubs armory. I mean he is just a natural badass since he plays on a PvP server amirite? Show me how good at PvP you are. Show me your gear acquired through PVP.

emot-iceburn.gif

And get out of my thread faggot, you are queering it up. I don't like scrubs in season2.

Guess I took a break for a few months after Sunwell came out? Then transferred servers where my partners were not playing? zomg...

Even with s3 shoulders I will own you. Please link me your armory, please.

zomg pve accomplishments you are such a scrub noob, gaaah.

(psst you know I wasn't talking to you)

Zeph, how come you are avoiding showing me your armory so much? Afraid you are disappointed with your own accomplishments?

Please let me see your kara/season2 gear so I can laugh. And I originally wanted Calders.

I'm guessing your dad missed the big game that you hit/scored the winning homer/touchdown/goal. I'm here for you bro.

Back