WoTLK Leveling?

BT->HF->DB->GH->ZD->SB->SP->IC

Will hit 80 in ZD.

Already know where everything is because of Beta so no need for QH.

Planning to hit 80 in time to sleep for work on Monday.

Chain running instances most of the time.
Jesus man. All the raids that are out are going to be laughably easy for you guys right? What are you going to do for the next few months before they release the next tier?

Two boxing my rogue and moonkin with a prot pally and resto druid friend in instances. Will pug a fifth or whatever - trying to get the pally to get another account and two box his elemental shaman. We took off work from thurs-mon. Should be easy.

Jesus man. All the raids that are out are going to be laughably easy for you guys right? What are you going to do for the next few months before they release the next tier?
Play 2 days a week, same thing I did for BC.

i believe me and a group of friends are going to run heroic instances, Kara, ZA, SSC, Tk, BT, etc. etc. until the server calms down. considering that all the mobs in those runs are 70 and above, we figure we could easily continue to level as fast as the masses are by staying in the heroics.

i also made sure than when i hit the BC area on all my toons, i played with full rested. this allowed me to hit 70 and still have 2 entire zones to do questing in. so if i am unable to find a group for heroics or whatnot, i can always do questing in SMV or netherstorm.

on our server last night, there was some "event" in Stormwind (LOL) that was lag city. and it wasnt just me complaining about it, trade ch. was going nuts over the lag. basically, it was totally unplayable.

Considering you get like .05% of the XP you would get in a raid off each mob I'd say that isn't the best idea.

Feannag, is that you?

Actually no, it is not. It's already established I own zero smurfs. There was a time I forgot the PW to this account some years back and I made another account to continue to post. After a year or two the admins helped me out and gave me this account back and banned/deleted the other one.

leveling by doing raids is basically retarded
heh... now that you mention it, i can see why doing it in a raid would be worthless.

what about sticking to doing 5 man heroics? that is, if we are getting rested for having our high level toons sitting for a while?

thing is, when i was getting my toons to 70, smashing through 5 mans was a kick ass way to get xp. or so it seemed.

when BC came out my highest lvl toon was 45 so i dont know how the mechanics will work by running instances over and over while 10,000 other people try to do the same quest.

I'll be doing dailies on my warrior and shaman on the Isle with rest XP to level until my main is 80 and still not sure what I'll do with my priest as far as leveling is concerned. My hours are still up at work so I'll only get a few hours here and there to play between work+family. I'm not going to be in any hurry to just bash my head against 5mans and heroics until raiding begins.

I'll be doing dailies on my warrior and shaman on the Isle with rest XP to level until my main is 80 and still not sure what I'll do with my priest as far as leveling is concerned. My hours are still up at work so I'll only get a few hours here and there to play between work+family. I'm not going to be in any hurry to just bash my head against 5mans and heroics until raiding begins.

:wave:

Back