[Achievements] For The Horde!

Your post is irrelevant as you have failed, and you earn my Down with Downs mark. And no, I don't care that you actually did it. Because you said it would be done by Thursday, and clearly you didn't do it within the time stated.

Yeah but you're still very fucking dumb.

Killed Velen with a 40 man pug, got Tyrande to 3% then some weird shit happened and MT died. Will never get SW and IF, at least not until 80.

These bosses will be piss easy come geared lvl 80. I mean you can kill them now as lvl 70, it just takes 10-15 minutes.

A well geared 40man at 80 can probably kill these bitches in 5 minutes, leaving the opposite faction no time to react.

Killed Velen with a 40 man pug, got Tyrande to 3% then some weird shit happened and MT died. Will never get SW and IF, at least not until 80.

These bosses will be piss easy come geared lvl 80. I mean you can kill them now as lvl 70, it just takes 10-15 minutes.

A well geared 40man at 80 can probably kill these bitches in 5 minutes, leaving the opposite faction no time to react.
What makes you think the bosses won't also become level 80 when the expack hits?
Do you think they were level 70 pre-BC?

I saw a player on Archimonde the other day with a "of the Alliance" title and I'm poking around WotLK wowhead to figure out what it is.

Yeah I did, and I could see it because he stopped to beat the shit out of my 56 Holy priest. Just because it's not on WoWhead doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There seems to be more than enough Feats of Strength that probably haven't been attained and data-mined to make it in there.

Ugh, fuck this. I have to start putting snapping a SS onto convenient keybinding so I'll either have proof of either my claims or my imagination running rampant.

AHAHAHA! I'm not making this shit up! Proof I don't always make shit up.

Last edited:
Feannag, ill be gentle, but please look at the thread title. Well whatever, I can't believe Feannag does not do these posts on purpose.

Yeah I did, and I could see it because he stopped to beat the shit out of my 56 Holy priest. Just because it's not on WoWhead doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There seems to be more than enough Feats of Strength that probably haven't been attained and data-mined to make it in there.

Ugh, fuck this. I have to start putting snapping a SS onto convenient keybinding so I'll either have proof of either my claims or my imagination running rampant.

I'm not even sure what to say.

:picard:

Just stop, seriously.

The funniest part, to me at least, is how he goes into a thread, tries to offer some advice, tips, a suggestion or two, or just straight up says something fucking stupid (see: above). Then, he'll get laughed at, shake it off because hey, it happens all the time and then go on to the next thread, rinse and repeat.

:rofl:

Guild I am in is at 3/4...Need to kill Magni, we possibly could have gotten it the same night as SW but waaaay too many alliance came. And it seemed like we could have used a few more tanks due to the constant de-aggro mechanic.

Back