Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Musashi's Passion starts some fun
Page 5 of 29
JohnnyX
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 04-21-2004, 02:41
ok the blinking eyez in pixies sig totally freaked me out for whatever the delay time is
mind trip

Sponsored Links
Colosus
my pronouns are..
Contributor
Old
82 - 04-21-2004, 02:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic0
Sorry for pointing out the bull**** of this situation guys

I honestly beileve Col was doing this in good fun but really this is one of the most rude things ever, and would have been more appropriate in one of the various legal threats we've had, not from a priest who just complained about a flash that is, as we all know (and for good reason) offensive to most christians.
Actually, the legal threats usually get a much harsher response. I thought I was being tame. :-\

Mr. Hated
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 04-21-2004, 02:42
maybe he'll pray and ask god to take the tw servers down. or send us all to hell.

CelticLegend
VeteranX
Old
84 - 04-21-2004, 02:43
The dude's a ****ing fake ass, self promoted, wanna-be church official.... **** him and all like him.

Any dip**** in this day and age that's gonna go surfing the internet, looking at all sorts of flash, movies, and whatnot and get their panties in a bunch over what they see needs to HOP THE **** OFF the information superhighway.

And any bigot who's gonna start claiming "religion bashing" needs to hop off, too, imo.

Ben Reed
VeteranX
Old
85 - 04-21-2004, 02:43
That's really it, DeWald?

How pathetic on their part, I was hoping the Passion flash would spread further and arouse far more outrage than this. This is kind of a letdown.

Ah well, c'est la vie. No clown tricks at the pseudo-media circus for me tonight.

Moker
The Poker++
Old
86 - 04-21-2004, 02:44
bull**** of the situation???

man you really need to take a ****. you're constipated as all hell.

Colosus
my pronouns are..
Contributor
Old
87 - 04-21-2004, 02:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Reed
That's really it, DeWald?
I'm hoping for more. As always, I will keep you all up to date.

Chic0
VeteranX
Old
88 - 04-21-2004, 02:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colosus
Actually, the legal threats usually get a much harsher response. I thought I was being tame. :-\

Sorry Col, usually I hop on the bandwagon on this, but this thing did not deserve the kind of response it got. Something formal saying "sorry this is protected by free speech" would have sufficed, but I would wager that all you've done now is slap him in the face and increase his fervor to get more churches to complain to you. If they complain and only complain, you'll be lucky...not that they have legal legs to stand on, but it'll be far more trouble than its worth

Colosus
my pronouns are..
Contributor
Old
89 - 04-21-2004, 02:46
Quote:
Sorry Col, usually I hop on the bandwagon on this, but this thing did not deserve the kind of response it got. Something formal saying "sorry this is protected by free speech" would have sufficed, but I would wager that all you've done now is slap him in the face and increase his fervor to get more churches to complain to you. If they complain and only complain, you'll be lucky...not that they have legal legs to stand on, but it'll be far more trouble than its worth
So you promise more fun?! Yay!

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 04-21-2004, 02:46
im sorta excited to see what develops

and i dont think col said anything worse than you suggested

NAT Mav
TW Racing++
Old
91 - 04-21-2004, 02:46
Quote:
In Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount, one of the issues he taught against is that Christians should not judge other Christians. Only God should judge us, not other men.

Reading from Matthew 7:1-5:

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what 1measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why 1beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
****ing sinning bishops.

Chic0
VeteranX
Old
92 - 04-21-2004, 02:48
Well, all Im going to say that if wasnt religious in nature, it wouldnt be as funny to you all, nor would Col probably have posted it since it doesnt include an iota of a threat. Keep thinking Im raining on your parade and am close minded though.

Ill still you all anyway.

and so will jesus.................... .heyoooooooo

groove
VeteranXX
Old
93 - 04-21-2004, 02:48
so ......... what about the flash offended him?

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
94 - 04-21-2004, 02:48
I am amazed all the jews havent jumped on it and spread it like wildfire ... with the dancing jew and all.

****ing jews
****ing christians
****ing catholics
****ing religious ****s

**** YOU ALL

Chic0
VeteranX
Old
95 - 04-21-2004, 02:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by P1aGu3
I am amazed all the jews havent jumped on it and spread it like wildfire ... with the dancing jew and all.

****ing jews
****ing christians
****ing catholics
****ing religious ****s

**** YOU ALL

dont forget the atheists

NAT Mav
TW Racing++
Old
96 - 04-21-2004, 02:49
Hey, I do go to church, but comeon, there's a place for comedy and a place for worship. If you're on the internet, you have to expect to be offended.

B0B-
VeteranX
Old
97 - 04-21-2004, 02:50
lol

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
98 - 04-21-2004, 02:51
Quote:
dont forget the atheists
**** you churchie.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
99 - 04-21-2004, 02:53
i hope col is ready for massive amounts of people holding candelight vigils outside his house

Dyno
VeteranXV
Old
100 - 04-21-2004, 02:54
I'm curious as to why in your post it says "originally posted by" as if it was from a private message. I don't see anyone with that name on the userl ist, so was that added and rest was in an e-mail?

Page 5 of 29

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Musashi's Passion starts some fun

Social Website Bullshit