ggs NuTz

lets not remember what is important only what feels good. IQ never relates to $ cash money. there is no coralation. so lets put the insults in front of us and get to business.im sufe mr fragg is real scared considering the addy he gave was in brooklyn NYC. im sure also that mr bad ass has been molested or abused and feels the spiratual need to propagate the same. however neither of those behaviors should be promoted in modern society. so we should just sit back and light up the peace pipe and be an example to the entire world that all our conflicts can be settled by 2 maps and a 20 willing combatants. just think what we can make of our world

ya he posted it.. not to worried if you ask me.. id be more frightened of a good haxor to tell you the truth. guns dont work against them very well

i am proud of i live on Vancouver Island now
:D

btw nice long story Joemomma :)

Fraggle, from someone who's met you at UVALAN2 and doesn't think you're a total moron, I think you need to learn a little self restraint from saying the first thing that pops into mind. That's all. I know it's funny and stuff in real life sometimes, but not everyone is able to share your light sense of humor... at least I hope it's just a sense of humor and you only flame and provoke and stuff sometimes because you find it humorous. Otherwise, you ARE an ass. :)

do you truly believe he has that prob in rl? i think skillz will probably show more restraint also in rl. so what we are actually talking about is shit that only occurs online. well i think if i were to choose a disorder it would be the smartass as apposed to the anger

Jaeger said:
sKILLz|NuTz said:
But trust me, he's keeping a list

he's making a list
he's checking it twice
gonna find out who's naughty or nice
slotr is coming to town
slotr is coming to town

i laughed out loud when i wrote this and i got nothing for it, not even a "lol"

i must be really rusty or old

i think that was very clever.. i respect your ability to turn a hostile situation into a comedy. you remind me of my little brother.. when ever a bully would pick on him he would say shit to make him laugh so he never got beat up

Well, toole, as I recall, a certain situation occurred at UVALAN2 in which fraggle did not show enough self-restraint. So yes, I think he sometimes (but to a lesser degree) has this problem in RL.

did he say something to insult or otherwise hurt soemone? we can all be a little unapropiate at times. but to warrent threats? seriously though shouldnt we just play along with inconsiderate folks on line? sort of rise above the level?

Yeah, he insulted someone and I don't think the other person was too happy about it. It was a serious matter and fraggle was being his usual fraggle self ya know. He's not a bad guy. Just needs to learn when to restrain himself from making a bad situation worse.

LipStick-You didnt get the point of me mentioning fraggle and highschool. Why dont you go back a few pages, and read it again.

This thread is dead

aghh I could only go through 3 pages unlike the chick thread when I went through all of them several times...

Oh yeah I remember what I was gonna say, its just a game, lighten up

Back