TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DEX said:
girls who lie about their age suck, sorry rich that you have to have sex with a minor :(.

i would not have if i've had known. but since its already done, i'm glad her dad was smart enough to conclude that this wasnt my fault and her wrongdoings instead.

Personally, I'd force a girl to provide 3 forms of ID and recent bloodwork results before I'd consider sexual relations.

Had you just asked for her birth certificate, this never would have happened.

TerraForce said:
i would not have if i've had known. but since its already done, i'm glad her dad was smart enough to conclude that this wasnt my fault and her wrongdoings instead.
this is very good for you. Cool you had the conversation with her dad man. Thats the man thing to do.

killerbelow said:
1. you never said you didn't enjoy it either. so unless you are not a normal male, you enjoyed it.

2. the fact that you were opnly a year older doesn't change the fact that you still fucked a minor. i would love to see lod cry rape :p

3. i am a virgin but what does that have to do with anything? at least i didn't fuck a :baby: multiple times and get pics of it.

You're a dumbass... Rich thought LoD was 23, they had sex, keep in mind that while rich has his manmeet buried she was 23 years old to him. How can you put him down for this? He didn't KNOW you peice of shit

Kurayami said:
Personally, I'd force a girl to provide 3 forms of ID and recent bloodwork results before I'd consider sexual relations.

:lol: you kill me sometimes. actually, normally.

Kurayami said:

:rofl:

If this is fake, GJ Terra. Masterfully orchestrated. 10/10.

If this is real, goddamn. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister. (She's 14, but I don't think that'll faze you.) ;)

Ben Reed said:
If this is fake, GJ Terra. Masterfully orchestrated. 10/10.

If this is real, goddamn. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister. (She's 14, but I don't think that'll faze you.) ;)

only if she lies and tells me she's 18 ;)

girls are smarter than that. She'll be 22, just back from a semester abroad in Spain where she saw some beautiful sights.

ok let me put it in plain engrish...

you told a mamber (who never saw lod) that he would be hydrogenesque if he just wanted to see her pics.

i said you had no problem being hydrogenesque because you partaked in a little :baby: ass

you continued the gayity that followed
TerraForce said:
1) i never said i enjoyed it
2) i was 18 and she was less than a month from 17, not exactly "hydrogenite" there.
3) whens the last time you got laid? when hydrogen was dating his own age?
you said in 1 that you didn't enjoy it basically.
at the time you fucked her she was 16 (1 month from 17 doesn't make it legal magically)
then you try and flame me about when the last time i had sex was. which had no point in the thread at all.

i then responded
Killerbelow said:
1. you never said you didn't enjoy it either. so unless you are not a normal male, you enjoyed it.

2. the fact that you were only a year older doesn't change the fact that you still fucked a minor. i would love to see lod cry rape :p

3. i am a virgin but what does that have to do with anything? at least i didn't fuck a multiple times and get pics of it.

i pointed out the fact that saying "i never said i enjoyed it" is a fucking copout. no man has sex, proclaims it (without saying it fucking sucked), then when it looks good you try and say you didn't like it.
i also pointed out what i stated earlier, that her being 1 month from 17 doesn't make it magically legal.
i also said you are a fucking idiot for trying to flame me about not having sex. not having sex > having sex with a :baby:

then you spewed this fagatory trying to hold your arguement.
TerraForce said:
1. if thats the case why are you bugging me about enjoying/not enjoying the sex?

2. a 17 years old having a sex with a 18 years old is rape and weird? stop trying to find a way to argue with me

3. it has everything to do with it. and read your fucking post again because it all engrish to me.

1 you say you didn't enjoy it. i called bs because you never said you didn't up untill i brought up the fact that you liked getting fucked by a :baby: (aka being hydrogenesque).

2.once again 1 month from 17 is not 17. you fucked a minor, end of story

3. no it has nothing to do with it (other than a weak flame attempt) you fucking retard.

there. is that good enough. i don't know if i have to color code it for you. i am going to work but i will check back when i am on lunch or something.

=mizuno= said:
You're a dumbass... Rich thought LoD was 23, they had sex, keep in mind that while rich has his manmeet buried she was 23 years old to him. How can you put him down for this? He didn't KNOW you peice of shit

he's arguing with me about stupid shit, so i am arguing back.

:shrug: :ftardkill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back