The Truth about what got stolen at UVA 5

thats pretty fucked up. The fact they skipped out on the bill tells you they are certainly capable of stealing your shit.

I would give them One chance to return your shit and pay their bill, or you will press charges. where do they live? maybe Nspectre can stop by?

they didnt pay for their room or the internet and movies

what makes you think those tards didnt steal

WarBuddha said:
Well duh, the money he was going to use to pay for the room was stolen? I dont know why they didnt tell anyone. Im just keeping an open mind of the situation.
so after finding the money stolen they felt the best way to handle the situation was to bail, rather than tell security and try to let cosmic know (somehow) that they had no money to pay for the room now?

d0ggy said in another thread that oni lives 20 mins from CB, and since they roomed togther, he prolly knows where. I would go beat his little faggot cripple ass if i was cb.

mox said:
so after finding the money stolen they felt the best way to handle the situation was to bail, rather than tell security and try to let cosmic know (somehow) that they had no money to pay for the room now?

I havent figured that part out. :shrug:

Mr_Rabies said:
if it was you oni and/or mitch, not saying it was, you've lost my trust, dude. i still believe something else could have happened, man.
but if you did it, my, as well as almost all the rest of the community's trust for you has been lost.

yeah you fuck up!

gofishgrrl. said:
Ugh.

I'm sorry, CB. :( Nice going, Oni. What a dick.

I'm going to laugh when all these fuckers breaking the rules at uva this year are responsible for there being NO uva next year.

so you're going to laugh cuz all the innocent behaved people don't get to go have fun?

great.

there logs are self incriminating. They ripped you off, then like all dumb thieves they made up a story not considering that it would hang them.

mid + kuma are the new selma and loussie

except male

+ they might not drive off a cliff

Back