LGBR Did get beat up, lol

SuicideTaxi said:
Here's a rehash of the IRC conversation.

And like someone else said, this is all secondhand info, so... shrug. I got the info from someone sitting right next to the entire episode, so my info is a bit better than most, but its STILL secondhand info. Let Sarcastic speak his peace before branding him a bully or a jerk. I know LGBR is a fag of epic proportions that could easily drive someone to want to bitchslap him, so the whole fight might not be as ridiculous as it sounds.

i dunno... it sounds bad based on the ages, but everyone could use an ass-kicking at some point in their lives. if sarca didn't punch him, then he wasn't trying to kick his ass. this is not considering the facts of the situation (degree of instigation, etc).

if the cops decided that LGBR's claim didn't warrant charges, that's gotta mean something.

anyone who resorts to punching someone else over what they said is a faggot who belongs back in the fucking stone age. If he had a problem with him, go complain about the harassment, don't take actions into your own hands.

orbital 123 said:
anyone who resorts to punching someone else over what they said is a faggot who belongs back in the fucking stone age. If he had a problem with him, go complain about the harassment, don't take actions into your own hands.

you are fucking retarded, id crush you with my iron fist, and you wouldnt fucking fight back because you are a faggot pascifist.

ps. pascifists are cool and im a hypocrite

Last edited:
orbital 123 said:

but do you advocate calling the police on him?

Clu said:
i dunno... it sounds bad based on the ages, but everyone could use an ass-kicking at some point in their lives. if sarca didn't punch him, then he wasn't trying to kick his ass. this is not considering the facts of the situation (degree of instigation, etc).

if the cops decided that LGBR's claim didn't warrant charges, that's gotta mean something.

Sarc wasn't trying to kick his ass (at least I don't think). However, he did ask LGBR to get the fuck away from him at least 5 times, and he wouldn't. He actually kep talking shit to his face until Sarc had to put him in his place.

orbital 123 said:

orbital, i agree in principle, but some ppl are asking for it. i'm not saying this was the case in LGBR's situation, but IMO "school-yard" fights aren't that big of a deal. it used to be acceptable to challenge ppl to gun duels.

Wow, orbital is a fag, you're telling me that if some little 15 year old fuck was sitting there annoying you your not gonna do nething? The choking may be have been unesicarry but still he had it coming big fucking wah.

Jungle Fish said:
fuck you slink, lgbr is a fucking FAG

you wish you were absent :lol:

but its ok <3

anyway regardless of whether LGBR is cool or a fag or a cool fag, beating down a 15 year old isn't a great way of showing how tough and hood and thug you are. gg sarca

that said i wasn't there so maybe sarca was totally justified and i'm being a fag. /shrug

so, its my birthday tommorow :birthday: :D

I highly doubt he beat the fuck out of lgbr to show how tough he was, it was merely cuz lgbr had it coming anyways, im sure if he wanted to prove how tough he was he would have done a lot more.

Clu said:
orbital, i agree in principle, but some ppl are asking for it. i'm not saying this was the case in LGBR's situation, but IMO "school-yard" fights aren't that big of a deal. it used to be acceptable to challenge ppl to gun duels.

furthermore, a number of ppl i've seen @ work, school, or whatever will HIDE behind the system & do or say just as much as they can without going "over the line". *THIS* imo is bullshit that warrants someone being put in their place. ppl like this treat society as a game. i don't like that.

Maybe LGBR pulled a gun on Sarc and Sarc was like "fuck you kid" and took the bullets in the chest and laughed then choked LGBR.

My point is, we don't know anything for sure.

Back