LGBR Did get beat up, lol

Curious_George said:
If someone can't back up the shit they're talking they shouldn't be talking it to begin with. At 15 he's old enough to know when to keep his mouth shut, especially when messing with someone much bigger than him.

15 is kind of young.
Granted, he should know better, but he isn't even old enough to drive a car.

edit: I mean, what if you had a son who was 15 and got attacked by a guy who is in his 20's and much bigger than him?
Sure, you tell the kid he screwed up, but you're still gonna blame the older guy because he's the one who actually threw the first punch.

Last edited:
Fucking a. Just wait until Rob decides to let people know what happened. If he really wanted to seriously hurt him, he would have. I don't condone that kind of attitude, but for all you people fucking know LGBR sat there provoking the situation, and egging him on.

MST3K-rules said:
The guy wouldn't even have his learner's permit yet. He'd only be able to drive with a drivers ed instructor.

Apparantly he owns a newerish Thunderbird with a kicking stereo

Sojourn said:
Fucking a. Just wait until Rob decides to let people know what happened. If he really wanted to seriously hurt him, he would have. I don't condone that kind of attitude, but for all you people fucking know LGBR sat there provoking the situation, and egging him on.

yeah and sarc was a weak ass faggot for breaking in that case.

Sojourn said:
thread over.

Sojourn said:
for all you people fucking know LGBR sat there provoking the situation, and egging him on.
Sorry, that's not legal grounds for assault and battery of a minor, as much as you wish it were

MST3K-rules said:
edit: I mean, what if you had a son who was 15 and got attacked by a guy who is in his 20's and much bigger than him?
Sure, you tell the kid he screwed up, but you're still gonna blame the older guy because he's the one who actually threw the first punch.

If he kicked the shit out of him, I definitely would. Right now though we don't even know how far this "fight" went. I heard someone say he choked the kid, and I would consider that over the line. But if everyone got up and walked away, it couldn't have been too bad.

[10:38] <ricko> im gonna post something really cool in that thread
[10:38] <ricko> hold on
[10:38] <ricko> you'll love it

:(

Back