TribalWar and F4$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's Pax? I don't think nSpectres action was illegal, he merely dropped off a beligerent piece of mail (didnt put it in the mailbox himself, luckily), but threats.. repeated threats, is definetely illegal.

I don't see why that fucktard didn't get the letter and go 'Oh fuck that's funny, I got owned! ns' like most sane people would of. What kind of person calls someones house repeatedly in a rage leaving threaning messages? I mean honestly.

MST3K-rules said:
Jeesh, I'm really sorry your family was threatened over the phone but do you need to keep screaming "THEY WIN!"

I'm beginning to think you've got Stockholm syndrome.
:lol:

I have to agree with that, though. Saying "they win" is stupid. They didn't "win" anything. A couple of SA rejects decided to act like internet tough guys because they weren't witty enough to do anything else.

About the only thing that they "won" was an award for faggotry. :shrug:

twtshirt.jpg

Sorry it had come to this Col.. I can understand your points here, threatening someone's family crosses the line and I hope this jagoff gets nailed to a wall for it.

Sometimes things like this can spiral out of control a little too easily... I find it interesting these so called masters of the flame cant even pick their noses successfully.

Ark

Personally, Id like to see him prosecuted for it. Probably just get a slap on the wrist, but would teach him a lesson.

I want to hear what this bastard had to say to colossus. Its all fun in games until someone THREATENS TO HURT SOMEONE. WTF was this guy thinking? I mean come on, what a fag. People like that deserve to be in jail. God knows someday he'll go off on some poor guy in a fit of temper when he gets beat in checkers.

Last edited:
Colosus said:
When did I say I was going to ban discussion of the members of another community? I said no more posting addresses, phone numbers and pictures of people's houses (that you don't know). If you can't abide by that SIMPLE FUCKING RULE, then you don't need to be a part of this site.

I guess I misunderstood. You said "no more posting about it." sry.
for the misunderstanding.
And no, I wasn't a part of it. Just a spectator. And I'm sorry
that you were put through any of this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back