Bye Bye TW

dog_doo_hard.gif

:rofl: Stone...

I cant believe you actually posted that. You did make me laugh though, thats a first!

That was cute

Jazmine said:
Yes we all know the only reason to be nice to people is because they are drop dead gorgeous... :rolleyes:

:heart: I wub u Jazzy :kiss: lol, dont worry...I'm not BI.

I'd take nice over gorgeous any day of the week and twice on sundays. :p

©ritter said:
:rofl: Stone...

I cant believe you actually posted that. You did make me laugh though, thats a first!

That was cute

hurry up and leave already you cumguzzling crackwhore

um

Is that really Critter's pic?

Or is it only really her face?

And, in either case, wtf is wrong with it? Everyone that chimes in with criticism must post their pic as well . . . similarly attired, or we won't pay attention to you. :)

Anyways, it's just plain cool to find a woman that's freed herself from stereotypes to the extent that you obviously have. I'd suggest that you learn programming (particularly web-based, like PHP/mySQL), maybe Photoshop, Flash, etc, since you can learn ALL of these things very easily on your own. (The software costs are no object thanks to the TW hub), and online training/tutorials are just INSANELY good, better than any college instructors or classes I have ever taken.

The good thing about the aforementioned fields are that, in general, not having a degree won't matter as much; also, there are fewer 'unwritten rules'. For instance, a single mother will likely be less discriminated against in the IT fields than in a lot of 'old school' fields. A degree is rendered almost entirely obsolete, as long as you don't hope to get promoted to a management position. It's all about the skills; slap together a good portfolio and you can find *good* work, even livable *part-time* work, in any major city in the US.

It's probably a lot harder if you have a kid. But, it sounds like you've got a brother with his head screwed on straight, who loves you enough to make sure that no one in his family is thrown to the wolves. :) So you have someone to fall back on. I know I would do the exact same thing if I were in your brother's situation.

Good luck. :)

Oh, and btw -- damn, this thread came off as as pretty brutal. We need mo respect.

Back