The Truth about old_skul

Aestis said:
Even if it was real, coming back to a gaming forum to post it is pretty pathetic

Actually I think it is the best thing she could have done if it is true, because we would go along thinking Old_skul and cheater are such great guys when in reality they are fucking pathetic shits. But then I don't know enough about anyone to say either way, but then I also don't like Old_Skul and Cheater.

Aestis said:
A woman that has nothing better to do that they come back to a gaming forum trying to slander an ex? That's a lot worse than the average thread here that has no content

If that is the case it will be fleshed out. There is a possibility (albeit slight) that it is true. Of course the bi-sexuality plug is a bit hard to swallow. :p

HEY!

I'm entertained at work today, I have no complaints!

yeah I'd rather believe cheater that this is a delusional hoax, but who else just keeps refreshing to keep up on the soap opera of the day?

orbital 123 said:
Actually I think it is the best thing she could have done if it is true, because we would go along thinking Old_skul and cheater are such great guys when in reality they are fucking pathetic shits. But then I don't know enough about anyone to say either way, but then I also don't like Old_Skul and Cheater.

Oh shit orbital posted... there goes the thread.

Disciple said:
Plus Cheater's job involves neurology, so maybe his point of view should be respected more than an angry woman.

Um you do realize that he will support his brother no matter what right? And that ANYONE can lie no matter what you may think about them.

She sounds pretty level headed to me.

I had a friend who treated his g/f in the same way: abusive, controlling, psychological games. It's not uncommon.

With my help, she bailed, we had a great couple weeks and she moved back home to Ohio. My friend came up to me 3 months later and said thanks, and admitted he had "been in a bad space".

So off the top, I'd believe Groover over anyone complaining about her "brain injuries"... sounds like excuses for someone's bad behaviour.

IMO.

argh, this thread has completely thrown my schedule out of wack!! must stop hitting refresh... ack

Back