[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Hillary Clinton spotted wearing supposed back brace | Daily Mail Online

She cant even stand on her own

How many babies is it going to take to keep this old hag going?

ALL.OF.THEM

:rofl:

I mean are her ankles swollen or did she sprain them all again on some steps?

ThoseGlossyAzurewingedmagpie-size_restricted.gif

AmpleUnknownGalapagosmockingbird-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Or maybe she Churchill

no Churchill maybe church-curb church-molehill at most

The entire United Nations agreed on the Global Compact for Migration "except the US and Hungary" Quartz

One of the compact’s key goals is making migration more “orderly” (read: legal). But it also emphasizes creating more avenues for people to migrate legally and ensuring that human rights are respected. “Migration has been part of the human experience throughout history, and we recognize that it is a source of prosperity, innovation and sustainable development in our globalized world, and that these positive impacts can be optimized by improving migration governance,” it reads.

Good luck selling that vision to Donald Trump. On the very same day the UN unveiled the compact’s final text, the US president lectured UK Prime Minister Theresa May about how corrosive he considers immigration to be on European culture. The US is one of two countries that are not backing the compact; Hungary is the other.

They say that like it's a bad thing.

'Muslim invaders'
"We don't see these people as Muslim refugees. We see them as Muslim invaders," Orban said in a recent interview with German daily Bild newspaper. The 54-year-old prime minister of Hungary added: "We believe that a large number of Muslims inevitably leads to parallel societies, because Christian and Muslim society will never unite." Multiculturalism, he said, "is only an illusion."

If all else fails, moving to Hungary.

^^^next time i hear someone say we shut down mental institutions I am going to refer them to this. That isn't true. We simply moved them to Universities and College campuses. Called the most infected and inflicted PROFESSORS.

ALSO:

DirWkY5V4AAjt-O.jpg

looks like someone fixed that one for you

giphy.webp

free of charge

Back