[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

This is in regards to Epstein.

Keep an eye on the news moving forward, things are snowballing quickly.

Epstein was 3 cells down from El Chapo in his New York prison.

The blackout yesterday in New York was a failed attempt at assassinating Epstein.

Federal charges will be brought against Smollet.

The wheels of justice are turning. "Drain the Swamp" wasn't just talking about DC corruption cleanup efforts, it's a global effort.

No, this has reached a whole new level. For grins i jumped on CNN. Every single top story is about how Trump is racist and the GOP is scared. Its crazy.

edit: and he doubled down. THis is amazing!

tpwqx579mba31.png

they have overplayed the racist hand. it's coming back to bite them hard.

NPC: He insulted a black woman!!!

Me: Oh, my god, did he use a racist slur??

NPC: well, no

Me: did he specifically refer to her race??

NPC: technically, no

Me: what about his tweet was actually racist then?

NPC:

NPC: REEEEEEEEEEEEEACIST

pretty much

Last edited:
What Trump said was not racist. But people use that card when they want to say someone is bad and win the argument. He simply told them to go back where they came from and help their own country, then do it here. That IS NOT RACIST. Just because the 4 women he's calling out are "of color" doesn't mean he's a racist just because he's saying things they don't like.

This is in regards to Epstein.

Keep an eye on the news moving forward, things are snowballing quickly.

Epstein was 3 cells down from El Chapo in his New York prison.

The blackout yesterday in New York was a failed attempt at assassinating Epstein.

Federal charges will be brought against Smollet.

The wheels of justice are turning. "Drain the Swamp" wasn't just talking about DC corruption cleanup efforts, it's a global effort.

WTF? Who's kids are these supposed to be? That is even more disturbing when hearing it from children.

WTF? Who's kids are these supposed to be? That is even more disturbing when hearing it from children.

It's hard to explain their situation without context. Those two kids are not lying about what they're talking about. We've known about them for quite some time, but they've become incredibly relevant in the recent Q drops because of some of the recent decodes that have been going on.

Those are the Hampstead children. Q brought them up recently, shortly after Trump retweeted a Twitter post from an account called "Save the Littles", which was making posts about those two.

What I can tell you is those two kids were deeply involved with this pedo network (the global network). Their story is absolutely fucking horrific.

Q mentioned them, Trump retweeted a Tweet about them shortly after, Q put "Wheels Up" in a killbox - which signifies a point of interest, something that needs our attention.

It was discovered that "Wheels Up" is like an Uber service, but for planes instead of cars. Same idea. This is still actively being investigated, so I can't really add much more about it at this point, other than to say that the suspicion is that Wheels Up has been used to traffic children - perhaps specifically these two kids.

If you want a better sense of context, I'd urge everyone to check out this video from CIR before it gets obliterated by YouTube:

I know some of you guys watch/read/listen to this Q stuff, but if you're not actively participating you're kind of missing out. Last time we had interactions like this between Q and POTUS, Q gave us a green light to report certain information to the FBI for investigation.

The fact that Epstein was arrested was due in part to participation by the Anons on 8ch. Q gave us a lead on Rachel Chandler (RayChandler), which lead us into finding what I'd best describe as a catalog of underage kids for sale.

Anons were encouraged to call the FBI and report the page (Her Instagram at the time). Shortly thereafter they got enough reports and Q told us they got what they needed (the report). They needed the report to the FBI to come from the public, from some random outsider that stumbled across it, Anons became the whistle-blower needed to blow the case wide open.

We're not just arbitrarily running circles chasing clues, we're actively involved with the information, it's verification, and in cases like Chandler, actively involved with this disgusting chess game going on.

Back