Vanster Story Time AKA How Was Jail

No no. He was "training" in the "mountains"

I can see why you would think that a guy who is known to have run a 100 miler being on a training camp is not plausible.

It's because you and all the others that will have nothing original to say in this thread are suffering from collective basement dwelling loser syndrome.

I can see why you would think that a guy who is known to have run a 100 miler being on a training camp is not plausible.

It's because you and all the others that will have nothing original to say in this thread are suffering from collective basement dwelling loser syndrome.
It's actually because we've all seen his court and arrest records bro.

I'm not looking that shit up again. Someone posted it forever ago. His name is Lavar or Lavan Hoffman or something like that. Pagy said recently he saw an order for extradition on him too. Buddy has dui, assault, and i think tax delinquency. Legit stereotypical trash, that guy.

I'm not looking that shit up again. Someone posted it forever ago. His name is Lavar or Lavan Hoffman or something like that. Pagy said recently he saw an order for extradition on him too. Buddy has dui, assault, and i think tax delinquency. Legit stereotypical trash, that guy.

o i thought this was recent

Back