[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

we're still waiting on kim dotcom to provide the seth rich smoking gun that locks hillary up once and for all

we working on it but all the good witnesses keep ending up Epstien

LwqwAer.png

FOIA requests don't work as fast as DEEP STATE and PELOSI

DEBUNKED he says

DEBUNKED

CREDIBLY DEBUNKED

by people who still can't be CREDIBLE on any other topic

and can't corroborate nor confirm nor name their sources or whistleblowers

who they may or may not have worked and coached entirely on their statements

serveimage

serveimage

AND THE AWARD GOES TO

Last edited:
I mean I want to be dumb......I don't want to know what is going on

EJnR8yfUEAAIGRF.jpg

Life was much better before I dug too deep

Ate a red pill and then they all turned black

All I see is blue people doing blue things

I don't want to be this way

I used to repeat Shepard Smith and Dan Rathers like they actually had something to say

weren't just being told to move their lips

Last edited:
Ok. So I see that tele took a loss on the Seth Rich thing. Usual.

What is Assange in Prison for?

I'm still waiting........I still want to know

why did she want to Drone him but not Alex Jones

:popcorn:

pass on that question (i know you will)

then name me one thing Wikileaks got wrong

just one........

you admit the Steele dossier got a few things wrong

where is your WIKILEAKS list.....

:)

Your move (CHECKMATE)

Last edited:
I’m not trying to engage on Seth Rich. If you can’t admit that the Seth Rich conspiracy was bullshit, you’re so far gone there’s no point.

did anyone give cael attention yet? He is desperately seeking it..

Well there ya go!

Yes it is amazing trump can just wade through the Democrats nonstop bullshit brigade and still stay on top. They have think tanks, advisers, strategists, media backing, monetary backing, high tech backing, and these fucktards come up with is a flimsy at best impeachment hearing which sounded more like a group therapy session than anything.

Schiffler: "Please relax and take your time since we are not allowing proper time for any opposition questions. So tell me, where and when did the bad orange man hurt you emotionally?"
Witness: "I never heard or saw anything first hand but....MY FEWWWINGS"

Edit: I forgot to add the reporting after from MSNBC and CNN:

"OMG BOMBSHELL THIS PERSONS FEELINGS WERE HURT. IT's OBVIOUS TRUMP IS GUILTY"

Last edited:
Except for the one guy that was on the call? You guys keep conveniently leaving that out, as you do with the rest of the things that make Trump look bad regarding everything.

C-U-L-T

I’m not trying to engage on Seth Rich. If you can’t admit that the Seth Rich conspiracy was bullshit, you’re so far gone there’s no point.

oh yeah? what makes you so sure that the whole Seth Rich "conspiracy" is bullshit? is it because it was obviously a robbery, even though nothing of value was stolen? is it because at first the parents wanted to find out who did it until a DNC/Democrat tied person came in to their home and said shut the fuck up, or the rest of your family gets it? is it because Seth Rich worked for Bernie Sanders, so he probably didn't have enough balls to out what Clinton and the DNC were doing anyway?

Back