[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Last edited:
Find me 5 debunked stories from the past year and I’ll stop posting in this thread.

nigga you said the steele dossier was 100% confirmed

and STILL hold that opinion

I mean :rofl:

I could prove gravity to my dog faster than I could get you to go anywhere

ELDo8F8VAAAQav7.jpg

I'd rather teach this room statistics

nigga you said the steele dossier was 100% confirmed

and STILL hold that opinion

I mean :rofl:

I could prove gravity to my dog faster than I could get you to go anywhere

ELDo8F8VAAAQav7.jpg

I'd rather teach this room statistics

Soros admitted he paid for it

And steele literally sourced and admitted it in court that he used sourcing from cnn comments section lol

But yeah so 100% true dem cnn comments so fair and balanced :harambe:

stupid warmers and their welfare subsidies

we hope you suffer

burn flyover land burn

drown flyover lands drown

ELCmSxhX0AI_1xI.png

urbanites be like ughhhhhhhhh now we suffering

WELFARE US

WELFARE US

WHERE MY EBT

Thanks for quoting tele on this one. As usual, a tap out when asked to provide sources, facts, etc. and just filled with superlative insults and emojis. Time honored tradition among Trump supporters on here.

I never said it was 100% true. I said that most of it has been corroborated. And just like the above statement, show me what in the Steele dossier isn’t true besides the pee tape. There’s been like one thing shown to be wrong.

Soros admitted he paid for it

And steele literally sourced and admitted it in court that he used sourcing from cnn comments section lol

But yeah so 100% true dem cnn comments so fair and balanced :harambe:

we all can get along in here just fine as long as we are honest about our real goals and intentions

everyone can see and spot a bullshitter ten miles away

and Shartshooter is greasier than absent and his fish oil pills lately

i mean you don't see the two of us arguing anymore

we both know soros wins and america only point and purpose is to make the rest of the globalist trans national mega corps rich as the rest of us who pay taxes get the giant shaft

i mean i guess if you want to talk about raising taxes to pay for the debt we could start with the 6 biggest leftists tech firms in the country......

FB.....Apple......Microsoft......etc but then we would watch Shartshooter blow up in anger again about how TRUMP IS KILLING OUR ECONOMY

his own stocks are down again......

:shrug:

can't beat em join em we have been saying

We will be rich sociopathic assholes as other people sell their skin to the machine that long ago abandoned them.

Thanks for quoting tele on this one. As usual, a tap out when asked to provide sources, facts, etc. and just filled with superlative insults and emojis. Time honored tradition among Trump supporters on here.

I never said it was 100% true. I said that most of it has been corroborated. And just like the above statement, show me what in the Steele dossier isn’t true besides the pee tape. There’s been like one thing shown to be wrong.
Your benchmark for truth is corroboration. Amazing.

stupid warmers and their welfare subsidies

we hope you suffer

burn flyover land burn

drown flyover lands drown

ELCmSxhX0AI_1xI.png

urbanites be like ughhhhhhhhh now we suffering

WELFARE US

WELFARE US

WHERE MY EBT

potato prices already way up, french fries will cost the same to consumers
thanks to farm welfare measures

classic shartshooter

admits he ignores my posts

actually brags about having me on ignore all the time

dismisses or avoids 100% of any post that contradicts or in my case obliterates his entire argument

the premise and thesis of everything he belligerently espouses

but also pretends that he knows and has read the content of my posts that he also bragged about not reading and being too good to bother to ever respond to with anything other than more superficial snark and manic behavior

:lol:

count this one as another big win............of course

cause that is how this works.....as in the I WIN GAME

i bet a lot of people don't know this +++++++

Biden's Son, Kerry Family Friend Join Ukrainian Gas Producer's Board

John Kerry’s son cut business ties with Hunter Biden over Ukrainian oil deal

and people like Shartshooter still don't care

cause it isn't about DRUUUUUUMPF

Well according to shitshooter this is ALL DEBUNKED even though:

Bank documents show the cash flow to Rosemont Seneca Bohai account in Lativa of 83k/mo (this is aside from Hunters "paycheck")
Rosemont Seneca Bohai Bank Records Listing Payments From Burisma To Hunter Biden (2014-2016)
DyPqP2t.png

Nice little boat activity at the bottom..

Owners of this bank account are : John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr and Hunter Biden, Devon Archer

Lets not forget when daddy stepped in to help his son:
LatBBVl.png

and bragged about it on TV..but this is debunked right shitface?

You literally do not understand the meaning of words. “I didn’t say it was all true. I said corroborated.”

TrUtH mEaNs CoRrObOrAtIoN

Christ man.. are you posting from elementary school?
And then you said only one thing was untrue. Implying the rest was true. Because it was corroborated.

Deflect some more.

Well according to shitshooter this is ALL DEBUNKED even though:

Bank documents show the cash flow to Rosemont Seneca Bohai account in Lativa of 83k/mo (this is aside from Hunters "paycheck")
Rosemont Seneca Bohai Bank Records Listing Payments From Burisma To Hunter Biden (2014-2016)
DyPqP2t.png

Nice little boat activity at the bottom..

Owners of this bank account are : John Kerry Senior, John Kerry Junior, Heinz Jr and Hunter Biden, Devon Archer

Lets not forget when daddy stepped in to help his son:
LatBBVl.png

and bragged about it on TV..but this is debunked right shitface?

Uhhh yeah it was debunked. I know it’s Friday but you hitting the bottle already?

There’s been like one thing shown to be wrong.

all of it but pee pee tapes right?

I swear that you might just be triple smurf at this point

but I'm not sure we could make triple admit even this much without his pear body exploding

also triple had more of a life as an unemployed kids bday party photographer than you do lately

Back