Black Lives Matter by Ender - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Lives Matter
Page 1 of 69
Thread Tools
Ender
ValtreX
Old
1 - 06-23-2020, 13:33
Reply With Quote
If you break your arm and go to the doctor, and the doctor says ďall your bones matter, not just your arm.Ē Youíre gonna look at them stupid because yes, all your bones matter but they are fine, your arm needs attention rn.
BLM is that arm, saying all lives matter is redundant.

This forum exhibits unnecessary racist rhetoric and bigotry. Free speech should elevate your thinking and speech, what a waste.

Grow up.
 
Ender is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Bughead
VeteranXV
Old
2 - 06-23-2020, 13:42
Reply With Quote
This definitely needed its own thread.

 
Bughead is online now
 
OneManArmy
VeteranX
Old
3 - 06-23-2020, 13:44
Reply With Quote
It's painfully obvious who likes to get on their knees and wash some feet.
 
OneManArmy is offline
 
samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4 - 06-23-2020, 13:53
Reply With Quote
Black 'lives' are the result of their own animalistic behavior. To them, acting civil is a white manís invention, therefore, they must do the complete opposite, and we see the results.

What one needs to ask while chanting Marxist rhetoric like black people matter is: how does having black Americans benefit this nation? What benefit to society as a whole do they bring?

What is society and can society have 'rights' over the individual? If a small % of the population view society as the 'problem', does it make it true that society has the problem or the people who are having a hard time living in it having the problem? Does society need to devolve to accommodate the lowest common denominator?

If there really is white supremacist 'systemic racism' in this country, why are there more white people in jail than blacks? Why are Indians and Asians a blip on the radar in the jails? Is it because there are more white people and if so, wouldnít logic dictate that more white people will also be successful?

Itís one thing to spew Marxist drivel but that drivel needs to be backed up something we can all see and agree with. Black Americans are their one worst enemy and their opinion that white people today are the core reason they have a problem living in a civil society is a Jewish lie.
 
samUwell is offline
 
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
5 - 06-23-2020, 13:59
Reply With Quote
shut up herpes boy and go back to the closet
 
ScooBySnaCk is offline
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
6 - 06-23-2020, 14:00
Reply With Quote
yall bite way too easy
 
LGBR is offline
 
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
7 - 06-23-2020, 14:02
Reply With Quote
I didn't bite on sheeeet lagburt
 
ScooBySnaCk is offline
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
8 - 06-23-2020, 14:03
Reply With Quote
idk i think this thread would have been a lot funnier w exactly 0 replies lol
 
LGBR is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
9 - 06-23-2020, 14:07
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
If you break your arm and go to the doctor, and the doctor says ***8220;all your bones matter, not just your arm.***8221; You***8217;re gonna look at them stupid because yes, all your bones matter but they are fine, your arm needs attention rn.
BLM is that arm, saying all lives matter is redundant.

This forum exhibits unnecessary racist rhetoric and bigotry. Free speech should elevate your thinking and speech, what a waste.

Grow up.
Counterpoint: this is not what Tucker Carlson told me, and I never leave my home so I have no other anchor to reality.

Your point is therefore invalid somehow.
 
Amadeus is offline
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
10 - 06-23-2020, 14:09
Reply With Quote
countercounterpoint youre an actual pedophile and even the other leftists on TW despise you
 
LGBR is offline
 
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 06-23-2020, 14:14
Reply With Quote
 
Amadeus is offline
 
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
12 - 06-23-2020, 14:15
Reply With Quote
ya bc im talkin to ender about his gr8 thread u fukn mong
 
LGBR is offline
 
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
13 - 06-23-2020, 14:19
Reply With Quote
Thousand Currents - Influence Watch


Thousand Currents =
Susan Rosenberg - Wikipedia

Thousand Currents - Influence Watch


ftfm
 
StapleMammal1 is online now
 
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
14 - 06-23-2020, 14:19
Reply With Quote
The most commonly broken bone is the collarbone, not the arm.
 
Fool is online now
 
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
15 - 06-23-2020, 14:21
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
The most commonly broken bone is the collarbone, not the arm.
Broke my collar bone before. Was back at work and fighting fires a week later.
 
StapleMammal1 is online now
 
Infernus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
16 - 06-23-2020, 14:36
Reply With Quote
Boots and Braces, not bones and races.
 
Infernus is offline
 
Plasmatic
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 06-23-2020, 15:04
Reply With Quote
Costco games matter.
 
Plasmatic is online now
 
Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
18 - 06-23-2020, 15:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
shut up herpes boy and go back to the closet
Hey, be easy on him. Ender may be the front man and lead singer for Royal Republic.

YouTube
 
Dr Dance is offline
 
ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
19 - 06-23-2020, 17:37
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
idk i think this thread would have been a lot funnier w exactly 0 replies lol
It's better to just point out the fact ender only makes threads to be an attention whore and that he is a moron with herpes.

Of course the kiddy dibbler amadeus responds
 
ScooBySnaCk is offline
 
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
20 - 06-23-2020, 17:52
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
The most commonly broken bone is the collarbone, not the arm.
Whatís that one connected to?
 
Mr Jimmy Pop is offline
 
Page 1 of 69
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Black Lives Matter

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ender has herpes , kill yourself midxe , midget owns slaves , mitch is racist , stds matter , vanster chokes women


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
Oenone
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06.