[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

rNsvjlS.jpg

1. Why are you yelling?
2. You sources suck more dick than I do.

I was “yelling” because what I said is factually correct. Your sources comment makes no sense. If you don’t trust video evidence that contains a moving picture and audio recording of Trump and Mick Mulvaney admitting it.. well then there’s no sense in arguing with you because that’s about as gd standard as it gets. I can’t get Trump himself to appear in person and tell you himself, sadly.

I was “yelling” because what I said is factually correct. Your sources comment makes no sense. If you don’t trust video evidence that contains a moving picture and audio recording of Trump and Mick Mulvaney admitting it.. well then there’s no sense in arguing with you because that’s about as gd standard as it gets. I can’t get Trump himself to appear in person and tell you himself, sadly.

maybe not, but i can get Biden himself to appear in person and tell you himself...

I know he bragged about a Quid Pro quo but it was debunked because that pole smoker Don Lemon said so with fact checks by the Cat Lady News, err I mean HUFFington post and graphs that were obviously not biased made by "The View"

i think it's great that the simpletons on the left fully believe everything their beyond corrupt party and media tells them

no facts, just pure emotionz

they cant believe they lost, people rejected their idiocy and lying

and now they go apeshit insane, validating why people cant stand them and are being made fun of

Back