[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I’m looking forward to CNNs hour long round table discussions on this specific Kamala Harris clip and endless dissecting by ‘professionals’ lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The plan also puts an emphasis on protecting voting rights from GOP efforts that make it more difficult to cast a ballot

efforts like...making sure they are allowed to vote and I don't know...maybe prove they are who they say they are...just like when you cash a check or get on an airplane.

Guess those efforts stop people from flying and cashing checks

this forum is more and more becoming posts from hot topics that happened a week ago
boomers can't keep up, guess i shouldnt be suprised

This current enough for you?

9.png

12 shot and killed in 9 days

63 shot and wounded in 9 days

That is 75 in 9 days

1,941 shot this year

GOP didn't shoot them.

Last edited:
That a dems/left/faggot run state has a problem with niggers killing each other all the while the democrats blame the GOP.

Why are you being obtuse?

this forum is more and more becoming posts from hot topics that happened a week ago
boomers can't keep up, guess i shouldnt be suprised

first off it wasn't posted before this so you are slipping junior..2nd you have no idea what a "boomer" is

If you randomly want to call people racist (vanster) and boomer (retards) that's fine. I guess you are a fat transvestite.

That a dems/left/faggot run state has a problem with niggers killing each other all the while the democrats blame the GOP.

Why are you being obtuse?

chicago is a state now?
what do you hope to accomplish by constantly posting numbers of a consensus agreed systemic violence problem?
youre literally reeing into the void like an irrational liberal

first off it wasn't posted before this so you are slipping junior..2nd you have no idea what a "boomer" is

If you randomly want to call people racist (vanster) and boomer (retards) that's fine. I guess you are a fat transvestite.

this news is over a week old regardless if they specific article was posted in here or now
i didnt call you a boomer, this forum is infested with them and their outdated logic is contagious (see: u, st)

chicago is a state now?
what do you hope to accomplish by constantly posting numbers of a consensus agreed systemic violence problem?
youre literally reeing into the void like an irrational liberal

this news is over a week old regardless if they specific article was posted in here or now
i didnt call you a boomer, this forum is infested with them and their outdated logic is contagious (see: u, st)

I guess I like pointing out how retarded the left is when it comes to their racist bullshit gun control fraud.

This is an ongoing story. Don't like this thread or facts GTFO

I dare you to blame neighboring states for Illinois failed red flag laws, expanded background checks and their out of control guns laws.

Blaming this on the GOP is you being stupid and that needs to be pointed out everyday

Last edited:

Again, you have no idea what a boomer is. Also the original people of this forum are vet XX meaning we have been here 20 years and no didn't join when we were 10.

While you whine more consider this: 85% of CEO's of top companies are 65+

Federal judges are of the same age group. Thinking because you are younger your "logic is better" even though you have zero experience to back it up it is fucking hilarious.

Again, you have no idea what a boomer is. Also the original people of this forum are vet XX meaning we have been here 20 years and no didn't join when we were 10.

While you whine more consider this: 85% of CEO's of top companies are 65+

Federal judges are of the same age group. Thinking because you are younger your "logic is better" even though you have zero experience to back it up it is fucking hilarious.

not very good at comprehension are you? read my post again x'er
not gonna address your awkward sperg non sequitur

Back