[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

okay, so i got one criticism of 20 billion orange man bad criticisms wrong. so sue me. :shrug: meanwhile, you bellyache all day about trump.

:lol: I don't bellyache all day, I barely even fucking post here. I've posted 182 times in this thread. You're at 5,990 posts. If anyone is spending all day here, it's you.

f302ab08b59e45b98be9150860d8dbcf70058ff8_r791_530.png

Havax reeeeing lmfao

Sad cuck who shilled for years barley tries to defend orange man now

Red flag supporting shill sad!

:lol: I don't bellyache all day, I barely even fucking post here. I've posted 182 times in this thread. You're at 5,990 posts. If anyone is spending all day here, it's you.

I'm not talking about here. I know people like you. You have bad orange man on the mind pretty much 24/7 anywhere you are.

so if you work for the government, a government contractor, or any company doing business with the US government and you reside or work in SF....you are violating the law and risk your security clearance for belonging to the NRA? Any recruit from SF for the military who is a member is now ineligible since the SF-86 clearly asks you the question about terrorist organizations as well.

way to go SF

Oh....are pro athletes allowed to play in SF if they are an NRA member? Cops should hang out at the airport and bust motherfuckers.

Shit - I can't fly through SF anymore.

yay!!!

Back