[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

rofl... trump is such a fragile idiot.

havax where you at honey? remember when i pointed out that waterbombing Notre dame was a terrible idea and you REEee'd about TDS or something.

[gifv]https://i.imgur.com/QoXW9eq.mp4[/gifv]

lol so much trump derangement syndrome going on in here

and now havax derangement syndrome too gg

reee for me, kotz!

Tell me more

Ok. To me it seems like you've gone off the rails in the extreme opposite direction of TDS.

Extremes are bad.

Somehow you've convinced yourself that all and any criticism of trump is only out there because people's feelings got hurt by the orange man.

The reality is that sometimes people have bigly bad ideas and those ideas shouldn't be pursued further, regardless of who said them.

Your knee-jerk reaction to any comments that highlight some of trump's questionable decisions isn't healthy. He's not the second coming of christ and you need not blindly follow him. Man is fallible, you know.

here's a satellite photo you can clearly see where the wall was built

we did it boys, maga !!

8vy8.png

here's a satellite photo you can clearly see where the wall was built

we did it boys, maga !!

8vy8.png
Im telling ya... I know how to get the wall built. All we have to do is give Israel a .5 mile stretch of land between the US and Mexico and a wall will be built.

j4BH2V9.png

supertrap you habitually make numerous back-to-back-to-back-to-back posts here linking shitty articles reeeeeing about this or that, but somehow it's the other people that barely post here that are triggered? makes perfect sense to me :shrug:

Ok. To me it seems like you've gone off the rails in the extreme opposite direction of TDS.

Extremes are bad.

Somehow you've convinced yourself that all and any criticism of trump is only out there because people's feelings got hurt by the orange man.

The reality is that sometimes people have bigly bad ideas and those ideas shouldn't be pursued further, regardless of who said them.

Your knee-jerk reaction to any comments that highlight some of trump's questionable decisions isn't healthy. He's not the second coming of christ and you need not blindly follow him. Man is fallible, you know.

okay, so i got one criticism of 20 billion orange man bad criticisms wrong. so sue me. :shrug: meanwhile, you bellyache all day about trump. get your TDS checked by a professional, please, for your sake and the sake of everyone around you. gg

Back