[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

How Red Flag laws will work in left wing States....based on how they already work and apply

Colorado Teen Suspended From School After Target Practice With Mom | Zero Hedge

A Colorado teen has been told he cannot return to school until authorities hold a “threat assessment hearing” after he went target shooting with his mother. Nate Evans, a junior at Loveland High School in Loveland, Colorado actually got a visit from police after he posted video of his plinking with his mom Justine according to the Colorado 2nd Amendment group Rally For Our Rights.

Unfortunately, even after police determined that there was nothing nefarious about a mom taking her son out for some firearms training, the school district wasn’t convinced.

Justine immediately contacted the school assuming she could easily clear things up, especially since the police had already assessed the situation and realized no one had done anything wrong or made any threats. She was wrong.

The school not only refused to provide her with more information about the “threat”, but they refused to provide Nate with schoolwork so he doesn’t get behind. A “threat assessment hearing” has been scheduled for Thursday morning at 10am at the school admin building where Justine will be allowed to defend her son against SEVEN school officials who will be in attendance to, as she was told, “make their case”. Make their case of what? That Nate’s outing with his mother to train with her firearms somehow makes him a danger to the school?

All of that because he posted this on social media?

This is a pretty clear abuse of the program “Safe 2 Tell”, which is designed to allow students to report potential threats to school safety. As Lesley Hollywood with Rally for Our Rights points out, the way the program currently works almost invites abuse.

Yep........your gun ownership makes you not just a threat

BUT CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY

So RED FLAG EM ALL

and many daft fucking Conservaderps don't realize what you are up against irl

that you want admited felons like Clu, who already don't listen to the laws, follow current gun laws, deciding what you can and can't legally do with your own rights..........yeah ok

good luck with that

Last edited:
No law will prevent these incidents. The people preaching mental health issues are just the other side of the retarded gun control coin.

If the media and politicians would look to themselves to stop dividing the nation and stoking the flames maybe things would actually be better. Or not.

they pretend to call for civility

while all but calling for war and death of their deplorable political opposition

and for some reason I think amRam will enjoy this article from AMREN

Blacks Are Increasingly Above the Law - American Renaissance

boy I sure wouldn't mind some of that white privilege they speak so much about lately

Most of us can't even point our fingers in the shape of a gun without them trying to disarm us.

LOL is this seriously what you're reading now?? "AR has had a web presence since 1994, and we consider AmRen.com to be the Internet’s premier race-realist site."

I remember when I was a kid we used to yell "FAAAAAG" when someone in class said something we didn't like but we didn't want to actually talk about

I feel like this post is a lot like that

what exactly is a reputable source these days? What makes the list?

THE ECONOMIST?

WASHINGTON POST?

NEW YORK TIMES?

POLITIFACT and SNOPES?

My favorite is personally WASH PO, where the owner, AKA the richest man on planet, publishes cultural marxist communism trash and advocates for 15 dollars an hour (something I know you also love) while paying some of the most dogshit wages and zero corporate taxes back to the nation he sponges it all away from.

Maybe I should have posted AL JAZERA AND RT?

Nahhh......something something bots and anti-nationalism

often screamed from the mouths of globalists and open border advocates

ALEX JONES?

fuck man I don't know......I just read stuff, like a lot of stuff, like all stuff I can and worry about the words it says (which you should try here) and not so much with who says it.

I mean are you shocked there is a website like this in an era of identity politics?

is that the part that shocks you? that there is suddenly race realism?

even the dumbest person on the forum COULD occasionally have something interesting to say...........and sometimes an otherwise smart one makes a total ass of himself sounding like DR. NEXUS from IDIOCRACY

case in point if you catch my drift

Last edited:
wahhh i found an article that points out that one time being black might have been a benefit,

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy fucking shit what a low

WHITE PRIVELEGE

as BETO O'ROURKE calls himself Hispanic instead of IRISH

JEB BUSH sells GUAC BOWLS

ELIZABETH WARREN boosts her political career by pretending to be native American

where DOLZIER gets an NAACP job by going blackface

and half white people like OBAMA and KAMALA HARRIS can only be in politics by pointing to their black half of their genetic makeup

yeah where does race-realists come from

I dunno.......nobody knows

wahhh i found an article that points out that one time being black might have been a benefit,

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy fucking shit what a low

one time he says

but obviously still didn't look at the page where they list dozens of examples this past month

serveimage

but still crying like a bitch about that website existing

no wonder you love MINIMUM WAGES

you sound like you likely need it

Last edited:
Tele look what they are doing in your fav state

FBI Takes Guns of Ex-Marine Shane Kohfield After He Threatens Antifa

Might as well report everyone thats what it will come down to

Red scare all over again

imagine if he said he would slaughter the nazis

be a god damn hero

probably run for GOV of the State

there is no inconsistency in the law these days

NO SIR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no wonder conservaderps call antifa the real fascists (like anyone is buying that garbage)

calls democrats the real racists

LIKE ANY OF THAT WORKS AGAINST PEOPLE WHO HAVE WEAPONIZED this idea

Last edited:
odessa-texas-shooting-pics-01-1.jpg

1. Seth was a truck driver who had reportedly just been fired.

According to his Linkedin profile, he was a truck driver for a living, based out of Midland, TX. The New York Times reported that he had just been fired from his job a few hours before the shooting spree took place.

2. Seth had a record for minor arrests.

He was arrested in 2001 for criminal trespass in McLennan County, Texas and evading arrest, according to public records. Both of those charges were misdemeanors, although the outcome of the cases were not clear and listed as deferred. He also received a traffic citation for a federal motor carrier safety violation in 2018, according to Ector County court records

3. Seth allegedly failed a federal background check.

U.S. Rep. Tom Craddick told the Midland Reporter-Telegram he had previously failed a background check, although it’s unclear what caused the red flag.

4. Seth was pulled over for a minor traffic violation when he allegedly began his shooting spree.

Authorities confirmed that he was pulled over by Department of Public Safety officers outside Midland for “failure to signal” when making a left turn in his gold Honda. They added there were no active warrants out for him at the time of the traffic stop. Officials said he allegedly used a AR-15 rifle to shoot one of the state troopers before driving west towards Odessa, allegedly shooting randomly at motorists and people on the street in a “drive by” style. The suspect allegedly then hijacked a mail truck, shooting the driver, and continuing on the shooting spree. He was killed in a shootout with multiple police agencies behind an Odessa movie theater. Officials have said they still don’t have a motive for the suspect’s actions but are continuing to investigate what triggered the shootings.

5. Seth allegedly threatened a neighbor recently.

Veronica Alonzo told CNN that she called the authorities on Seth last month after he allegedly came to her house with a large rifle and screamed at her for leaving trash in a nearby dumpster. She told the outlet that they never responded because Seth’s “property does not show up on GPS and is difficult to find.” The property is in a rural community about 15 miles from the movie theater where the suspect was killed. She added that Seth’s home had no running water or electricity.

“failure to signal” :lol: bullshit

So red flag laws or background checks work for this one either? The obvious red flags were ignored

Back