[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lmao conservatives pissed that this is reality and the shit they watch on foxnews is brain washing them

trump delusion syndrome

half of the maga-dumbs have rush limbaugh set to a programmable button on their car radio. these people are oblivious to bias so long as it's coming from a conservative talking head.

1566354142045m.jpg

ORANGE MAN BAD, THAT IS REALITY! ALL NEWS FROM MSNBC AND CNN IS REALITY NEWS, NOT FOX OR LIMBAUGH REEEEEEEEEEE

Orange man good! Bump stock ban good! 38B to isreal MIGA!

Pro immigration! Red flag law! Shady connections to pedo epstein! Orange mad good!

Swamp filled with deep state! Gov spending at all time high!

care to talk about fiscal responsibility in the age of trump, havax?

would love to see your mental gymnastics on this one.

bruh a businessman knows way more about fiscal responsibility than any politician

of course ideally you'd have a businessman that made more than if he'd put his daddys money in a bank account and collected interest but its still better than killary killton

care to talk about fiscal responsibility in the age of trump, havax?

would love to see your mental gymnastics on this one.

get your TDS checked, and then maybe i'll consider a conversation with you. otherwise, no, i wouldn't care to talk to you, sorry.

:lol: the fact is we have a record high deficit and nothing seems to be getting done currently to bring that number down.

facts shouldn't be confused with tds. but I see where your mental gymnastics take you.

Back