Hunter pets

aNimAL

Contributor
Veteran XX
I have a 22 Nightelf female huntress alt. I heard there was a sweet 22 elite rare spawn wolf: Mist Howler in Ashenvale. I tried on the hour every hour for a whole day and never saw him. Came back periodically for another 2 days, no luck. Tonight I finally found him, freeze trapped him, and tamed him. His balance is awesome because he has good armor + attacks well/faster than most wolves. Plus, he comes with this Howl skill that increases all your party members next physical attack by 9 or some shit which was awesome to have right off the bat. He also comes equipped with dash and is incredibly fast. Definitely my favorite pet so far, so look for him in the western/northwestern part of Ashenvale.

Next I think I'm gonna try to get Lupos the elite rare spawn wolf in Duskwood that also does shadow damage when he attacks.

Any other cool pets? I'm guessing higher level hunters go with offensive pets (cats, bats, etc...) but I'm pretty happy with wolves.

Next I think I'm gonna try to get Lupos the elite rare spawn wolf in Duskwood that also does shadow damage when he attacks.

i thought that just got removed

bangalash is a good pet at 43

DonkeyofDoom said:
Theres some cat in the 30's that totally rips things apart, i'm not sure what its named though.

Broken Tooth
1.0 spd
Has Dash rank 2 when you tame him, don't log out until you learn it.
He's in the Badlands, main spawn point is the Angor Fortress

Stand at 51,24-ish, and cast eagle eye towards the fortress, then again a bit behind you heading back to Ulda, and then once towards the path heading in the direction of the whelplings - all of those spaces he can spawn in, but I've heard he's normally near the fortress. He is not invisible, and it reported one of the best pets in the game. He is on a (reported) 6-8 hour respawn.

I've been casually trying to catch this bastard for the last week, no luck. I'm sure I'll get him soon on my hunter alt, but it's not a big deal.

Back