Reputation With Orgrimmar

LOL Internet

Veteran XV
I'm going for Exalted with Orgrimmar (I'm undead), and I am only Honored right now. Obviously I know that I will be farming a shit load of runecloth, but aside from that, are there any good ways to get reputation up with Orgrimmar?

av is your best bet if you aren't exhaulted already, just loot as much blood/armor scraps and do the wolves/ram hides.. i went from barely honored to almost half way through revered on my way to getting exhaulted with frostwolves

For each time you turn in a ram hide you should get +10 org rep (I think.)

each time you turn in meat to a wing commander, armor scraps, or blood, you also get +10 Org rep.

The Player parts get you rep with specific factions.

Dwarf Spine = +10 Org
Nightelf Head = +10 Troll
Gnome Hair = +10 Thunder Bluff
Human Bone = +10 UC

You can turn in the medals you get for doing the AQ turnins for rep with the faction of your choice.

I think turning in 10 gave something like +50 rep and turning in 1 gave +5.

10 gives 75 rep and singles give you 5 with whichever faction you turn it into. Sad thing is I turned in 297 medals today and it barely moved my faction through Thunder Bluff to nearly 50% honored :|

I hope they keep these NPC's up after gates are opened because being an herbalist rocks atm horde-side with how easy these are to find and stockpile because they have little to no use otherwise.

Back