[FUCK] Is This Normal?!?

Feannag said:
My bad, I saw NE port and thought hunter. But it is a warrior and it is for Quel'Sarrar. And he says he needs to kill Onyxia.

But on another note wouldn't it simply be easier to raid and just up to the boss invite them in and summon via warlock for that fight? I'm sure you'd still have to kick someone out unless you can down her with 39. But if that were the case I could see paying some money for the summon/loot. But to run the whole dungeon no.

Onyxia's dungeon is literally...kill 3 warders and you're at onyxia. You can kill her with like 30 people, but there was some crazy guild who 10 manned her. It's usually good to go 40 if not everyone has tier 1 pieces, though.

Black said:
Onyxia's dungeon is literally...kill 3 warders and you're at onyxia. You can kill her with like 30 people, but there was some crazy guild who 10 manned her. It's usually good to go 40 if not everyone has tier 1 pieces, though.
they really 9 manned it because kaubel(a druid) was dead the whole time :lol:

Selling raid spots is nothing new. People used to be able to just sell the items right out, but Blizz changed the way loot works a bit.

Taking a non-guilded person into a raid instance always seems to be a bit shaky. In some fights it's not really a big deal, even if that person does mess up and auto-run into a wall or something it wont wipe the raid. But if they happen to auto-run toward onyxia and get tail-whiped into a whelp pit, that can kill a raid.

Plus, if this guild is having its raiding members sit out of a raid, why would they bring along someone who isn't even in the guild? Their raid spot should go to their member first, without question.

our guild has sold the leaf before. haven't played in a few months so i'm not sure if they are still selling it and the eye or not

Lukeris said:
Plus, if this guild is having its raiding members sit out of a raid, why would they bring along someone who isn't even in the guild? Their raid spot should go to their member first, without question.

Easy. Because as I have seen they are goldmongers. I asked around and these 63 people are the ONLY Alliance guild to reliably farm MC/BWL. And I guess they are SO good people feel better paying for a raid spot with them knowing it'll get done rather than risk wipe with their own guild. At least if their guild can do it.

Horde side has a lot more people who run MC/BWL, but the largest of the guilds underwent some break/split due to people getting tired of others "mooching" MC/BWL loot. Though I'm really not sure how that's possible given they use DKP.

TFS constantly does "sales" and such to earn gold, and they will order people out of a raid spot and pay them about 1/2 what the price for their spot. They have done this... Well a lot longer than you guys have. Most of you get bored, make alts, leave, come back, whatever, etc. These guys just sit and raid MC/BWL non-stop since launch. I dunno how they maintain interest though.

Back