just got 60....

wsup jeff. if you're going to pvp then i would go something like this:

Code:
Discipline Talents (29 points)

Unbreakable Will - 5/5 points
Increases your chance to resist Stun, Fear, and Silence effects by 15%.

Improved Power Word: Shield - 3/3 points
Reduces the duration of your Power Word: Shield's Weakened Soul effect by 15 seconds.

Improved Power Word: Fortitude - 2/2 points
Increases the effect of your Power Word: Fortitude and Prayer of Fortitude spells by 30%.

Martyrdom - 2/2 points
Gives you a 100% chance to gain the Focused Casting effect that lasts for 6 seconds after being the victim of a critical strike. The Focused Casting effect prevents you from losing casting time when taking damage.

Mental Agility - 5/5 points
Reduces the mana cost of your instant cast spells by 10%.

Focused Casting - 1/1 point
While active, you no longer lose casting time from taking damage. Lasts 8 seconds.

Mental Strength - 5/5 points
Increases your maximum Mana by 10%.

Meditation - 5/5 points
Allows 15% of your Mana regeneration to continue while casting.

Inner Focus - 1/1 point
When activated, reduces the Mana cost of your next spell by 100% and increases its critical effect chance by 25% if it is capable of a critical effect.

Holy Talents (22 points)

Improved Renew - 5/5 points
Increases the amount healed by your Renew spell by 15%.

Holy Specialization - 5/5 points
Increases the critical effect chance of your Holy spells by 5%.

Spiritual Healing - 5/5 points
Increases the amount healed by your healing spells by 10%.

Inspiration - 5/5 points
Increases your target's armor value from items by 25% for 15 seconds after getting a critical effect from your Flash Heal, Heal, Greater Heal, or Prayer of Healing spell.

Improved Flash Heal - 2/2 points
Gives you a 70% chance to avoid interruption caused by damage while casting Flash Heal.

once you're able to go into bwl i'd drop inspiration for subtlety.

jeff, that build that i use is a pvp holy build, also since i have bling bling gear i dropped certain talents (Meditation). If i were you id go with the standard 26/25 build till you get better gear.

Up to you about getting sub over ins, I personally wouldn't, I've never had a problem pulling agro in BWL and ins is awesome, if more then 3 people in your raid have it, your MT will most likely have ins on him for most of the fight.

I got imp. prayer of healing bcs in pvp it has no los, it heals ppl if they are in range around walls, buildings, etc. sometimes i just sit behind a wall and spam that if I don't want to show my self. All goes with your play style bro, just get the big talents, (inner focus, imp flash, etc) and drilling down to them pick the obvious choices dependant on your play style and your spec will be fine.

Your still on archi right, you didn’t transfer to dethecus?

Back