lowbie alliance grinding spots?

Surge

Veteran X
almost 19 on my NE druid, the last 2 quests i have in darkshore are orange and all the ones from astranaar are either red or orange aswell.

whats some good grinding spots for 20-40 as alliance? pvp server, and at 30 or 32 (whatever it is) i don't want to grind at the kurzen camp in stv

i plan on going 18-20 on the defias north of moonbrook on the hill in westfall

not sure where to go after that though

Questing in duskwood sucks.

You gotta get your quests in darkshire, and then run all the way to the otherside of the zone to complete them, then run back.
Repeat.

Redridge is your best bet at the high teens. It is annoying, but if you get a group of 2, you can clear the non-elite quests easily.

For the elite quests, I suggest going to Duskwood first, then return to Redridge once you hit 24-25.

Loch modan is another option - not many horde there either.

Red Ridge quests jump from lvl 17 to lvl 25+ without any steppers, kinda screwed there.

Duskwood as some decent quests and storylines.

Ashenvale has a lot of quests with good XP/rewards. You just have to deal with a lot of footwork and the inevitable Alliance/Horde ganking during peak times.

Wetlands have good quests too, but lots of rogue/hunter rewards and there's more footwork than average.
Stonetalon is the same as Ashenvale, sans the footwork usually.

If you do the redridge goulash quest in redridge, you are guaranteed at least one level - it is total bitch. The drop rate on condor meat is terrible.

at 25 right now

still have a shitload of wetlands and darkshire quests to finish, just dunno what i'm gonna do at 30

i've got some good grind spots at 35+, but 30-35 seems kinda bland. no idea what to do

Zombie said:
Questing in duskwood sucks.

You gotta get your quests in darkshire, and then run all the way to the otherside of the zone to complete them, then run back.
Repeat.

Hop on the fp to Westfall and run from there, much closer.

Yep - Westfall fp when you need to be on the western side of duskwood, then hearth back to the town.

There is some talk of a fp to the rebel camp in STV - if that happens, it may be a better spot.

Thrakesh said:
Yep - Westfall fp when you need to be on the western side of duskwood, then hearth back to the town.

There is some talk of a fp to the rebel camp in STV - if that happens, it may be a better spot.

Fuck that, we need a FP in Un'Goro Crater. That place is quest heaven for lvl 48 to 55 and it's a pain in the ass to hearth to Gadgetzan any time you need something beyond simple repairs.

I like the non-elite quests in Redridge, but the elite ones are way too annoying. You end up leaving Redridge, doing some quests in Duskwood and then coming back. That, or having a high level help out. When I'm on my way through, I often offer my assistance to groups, but few do that.

Back