Shamans: Specs for Levelling

That's kinda what I thought Dai, I figure if we can use shields why not? I also don't get why the hell people put points into imp. ghost wolf because you could be getting ANY sort of status enhancing skill rather than making a 1 sec. faster casting time for something that doesn't matter how fast you can cast

RoomOnFire said:
That's kinda what I thought Dai, I figure if we can use shields why not? I also don't get why the hell people put points into imp. ghost wolf because you could be getting ANY sort of status enhancing skill rather than making a 1 sec. faster casting time for something that doesn't matter how fast you can cast

Imp. Ghost Wolf is good for PvP.

Or running away when you pull like 60 mobs

RoomOnFire said:
try getting attcked by 4 or 5 mobs and trying to escape whithout imp ghost wolf

Improved Wolf is worth its weight in gold sometimes, such as the above situations or when you want to do the odd red-level quest.

It's certainly handy.

Back