Fastest you've made a charactor to 60 in playtime

WarBuddha

Contributor
Veteran XX
Just curious how fast some of you level. I guess powerleveling mages doesn't count.

Rogue - 9 days
Warlock - 13 days(ctrl k)
Mage is level 31 and im a little over 2 days

I'm sure someone here has some insane fucking leveling

First char was like 13 days? ;[

Now it takes me like 8-9 days played to get 60 regardless of class just cause of knowing where to go. What quests are worth it. Being prepared ahead of time with items neccessary etc

This is for alliance side at least =p Probably take me like 10-12 days for horde because I hate leveling in the barrens more than anything else in the game and I tend to dick around doing other things.

Actual play time. So, that's 192 hours of gameplay... Divide that by three and that makes 64 three hour "evening sessions."

My first char was like 23 days I think. My second about 15. My third is 9 days at 50, so he'll probably 14ish. Yeah... I rock.

I go AFK a lot, but even without that I have trouble sustaining over 15k/hr without rested.

Oh, that makes more sense.

I thought we were saying "I started on wednesday, and by thursday of the next week, i was 60."

heh.

4 days and some odd hours w/ hunter+hunter duo at 47. first rogue was around 13 days, priest 10 days, took over my friends mage at 57 and was 60 that night when you could aoe DM east. 2nd rogue was like 9 days or something, but included pvp.

One of the leaders of my old LS guild did a hunter in 6 days 8 hours :O He just ground nonstop and did kill quests, doing 54-60 entirely in deadwind pass :O

My record is like 9 days on a rogue.

Back