Tichondrius

[meph]DarkDonut

Contributor
Veteran XX
I've noticed a lot of people from TW seem to play on Tich, some alliance some horde. If you play there, post who you are on here.

read my sig for details

Riploreth - Paladin - Garuda
Kyran - Mage - Garuda

I know we had about 5-7 Tribes/TW peeps in our guild.

Tussle is full of um.

Icthebeast is somewhere on Tich Alliance

Alot of us Tribes UBERNERDS just rerolled Horde (Dunemaul PvP) a month or so ago and grabbed up everyone from other servers who wanted to join together in one guild of everloving gayness. (ps. most of you are welcome to join us if you have a desire to start anew or roll Horde)

I obtained all the PvP gear I wanted for my main and I pretty much just do BWL on Tich now. Fully epiced 2x and most of BWL conquered ( except Nef ) got kind of bored.

Horde and a guild full of Tribes guys is much more fun.

Last edited:
what guild are you guys on dunemaul, monkeyman? i made horde there as well and my war is now 46. (named Rub, my priestess friend is Lub hehe)

we are in overpowered, which was started by ex exiled who are irl friends a while back just for fun, but its growing now.

oh and donut you know who i am :D

Silens - UD Priest - The Risen
Warnibble - Troll War - The Risen

I've seen everyone around. Used to be in GoD when i was alliance on Tich. :D I'm currently playing on azshara atm.

Warschau, stopped playing her. Have a 60 pally too but i haven't played him in 8 months. im playing my 37 shaman now on azshara

i rolled a troll hunter there when i resubscribed, hes like 25 or something

whos playing on dunemaul, i need some /g love

Last edited:
Im playing on Dunemaul in Monkeymans guild, having a blast so far. Used to play on Tich ally. Got mostly epic and bored. We are assembling a mean AB 15man group.

shepherd said:
which class do you need monkey?

Whatever class you will play to 60 and enjoy. We can recruit needed classes, but we have a well rounded guild. Pretty hard into PvP ATM. I hit Rank 8 in 6 weeks and leveled to 60. PvP is cake compared to Tich.

I used to run with the Notorious/Exiled AV farms and it was brutal getting 400K CP and not ranking before AB came out

Nehi said:
what guild are you guys on dunemaul, monkeyman? i made horde there as well and my war is now 46. (named Rub, my priestess friend is Lub hehe)

we are in overpowered, which was started by ex exiled who are irl friends a while back just for fun, but its growing now.

oh and donut you know who i am :D

We were Bawlsdeep (had ppl afking in AB on us in all the lower end brackets) but the GM nerfed our name. We are now Eminence.

Rolling pretty tough, Recruiting only good players and Tribes folk we are up to 80 ppl.

Id love to hook up you Nehi, we want to start MC soon :)

Im Acima on Dunemaul - 60 UD Mage

I'm Namaste in <The Core> on tich horde, UD priest.

I moved my hunter Sabrosa (used to be Smaqaho with pet Withmacoq til some faggot reported it) to dunemaul so I may come hang a bit and play it some. I haven't played more than an hour on my hunter since June or July though, not since long before they were buffed and became good.

We have alot of T1/T2 guys playin in our Dunemaul guild. Alot of fun so far. We are hoping to pick up a few more for PvP domination and some MC/BWL. Feel free to whisper Thejuice or Acima on Horde Dunemaul if you want to run with us.

if you guys would have me i would love to play on DM, i tried to play with SN but at the point i got in there werent many folks to play with. I rerolled on Tich when i resubscribed (like a week or 2 ago) and i like the server a lot more that Illidan but im still solo and would just like some fun people to play with and even chat with. Its hard for me to stay online completely soloing

i know there is a couple of tribes players on archimonde, me,kyuss,farm,handiman,urban,dew, chaoslord im sure there are more.

TheJuice said:
Im playing on Dunemaul in Monkeymans guild, having a blast so far. Used to play on Tich ally. Got mostly epic and bored. We are assembling a mean AB 15man group.

using the same name? i think ive seen you flaming alliance on the dunemaul boards. :D

ah cool monkey, maybe when needed we can do co-guild events or something, like outdoor bosses or pvp (AV/AB groups), we are gonna prolly be merging with our sister guild who are irl friends with our guild leaders and we are actively recruiting good / mature players too.

drop a msg to our leaders: pacify or adiamante/angryface

Back