Way to be...

Faggot Zombie fake emails Col and fucks with him in doing so via IRC and this thread alot of zombie and his smurf accounts come to life and he is perma-ultra banned.

Sigma8 said:
cliff's notes for epic, historical thread?
letters written by a father (of a tw member) to colosus asking for legal proof of expenditures from donations, threatens legal action etc etc

in the end, it was zombee playing a joke. no one laughed, except col as he banned the retard

Sigma8 said:
cliff's notes for epic, historical thread?
zombee was pissed at colosus so he e-mailed colosus pretending to be the father of an anonymous contributor (or would be contributor, i forget which). the father represented an agency that was in charge of making sure charities properly used their funds or some such, and wanted to be sure that TW would use the funds properly. zombee is later exposed and permabanned.

the reason this was bumped is because it deals with abusing TW funds.

CoBalt said:
i missed this thread....is it worth the 20+ page read?
wallbash.gif

Thanks for the summaries. Dumb prank. The funny thing is, is that even if it was not a prank, Colusus was in no real danger, subtle or obvious.

Wow, what a fucking cocksucker that wrote this.

If some bastard sent me a letter like that, I wouldn't have been so delicate, as its so clearly a fraud.

'My firm investigates donation fraud' what the fuck ever, moron.

Rayn said:
Wow, what a fucking cocksucker that wrote this.

If some bastard sent me a letter like that, I wouldn't have been so delicate, as its so clearly a fraud.

'My firm investigates donation fraud' what the fuck ever, moron.
You missed the point. The whole thing was a joke:)

Cliffs
please

*EDIT*

of the following results. i read the emails. just don't wanna read 25 pages.

Back