Best AV win ever

Viracocha

Veteran XX
So im 600 Rep from exalted with Stormpike. Only one AV instance is ever up, and sometimes not even one. Last night, as usual, I queue as soon as I get online and start doing my Turn-ins for AQ. A guildmate of mine is in the current AV so I chat with him a bit and he reports back it sucks, full of nubs, no one is listening to orders and its a mindless zerg at stormpike GY with no offense.

I laugh at his misfortune and hope that my av instnace comes up fresh with some vets in it. It doesnt. about 45 minutes later I get into his AV, greeted with the full horde force in our base, all quest turnin NPCS dead, but we still had the aid station.

I check the mini map and there is one farmer in the caves and thats it, everyone else at our base. I mounted up from the starting cave and rode up to get Stonehearth back, might as well grab a GY or two before we lose for the bonus honour. I convince 2 guildies to come with me and we were soon joined by 2 other players we didnt know.

A pally, hunter, 2 mages and a warlock. We grab Stonehearth and immediately head for Iceblood. We grab that and decide to defend it, as our gy capping attracted a few horde's attention, mostly lowbies (under 56). They took back stonehearth but gave up on iceblood, evidently it was too far away to bother with. We started to pull npcs back to the gy, letting our NPC's assist us, we had soon cleared the first tower. By now we had convinced another group of 5 to come with us, one a warrior and one a priest, both badly needed. A quick Frostwolf ninja and we start clearing to their base.

Within 10 minutes we had a clear path to their first towers, and still encountered very light Defense. myself, the hunter and the mage went around the towers and into ninja the Aid station. There was a single horde player there, we quickly spooned him, trained the npc's and grabbed the aid station.
Within 10 minutes we started pulling the towers and just about 75 minutes after joining we were pulling the general. Classic Av.

Back