Fastest you've made a charactor to 60 in playtime

Joemomma5000 said:
One of the leaders of my old LS guild did a hunter in 6 days 8 hours :O He just ground nonstop and did kill quests, doing 54-60 entirely in deadwind pass :O

My record is like 9 days on a rogue.

:zzz:

My hunter was at 7 days even at 56, but then I decided to run instances instead and eventually ran out the rest xp so now he's primed up in the 50-59 bracket at 59 until I want to hit 60.

Fastest I've heard of was a mage in 7 days 4 hours played. Basically they PL'd using healers and then just AE farm hearthglen for the last 12 levels.

Helado said:
My hunter was at 7 days even at 56, but then I decided to run instances instead and eventually ran out the rest xp so now he's primed up in the 50-59 bracket at 59 until I want to hit 60.

Fastest I've heard of was a mage in 7 days 4 hours played. Basically they PL'd using healers and then just AE farm hearthglen for the last 12 levels.

My mage was about 6 days with PLing. If I did it again I could get it down much less as well - the first 30 levels I just dicked around and after that I spent a lot of time figuring out the best spots and ways to level. I also did quests and instances for fun along the way when I was bored with the alts of guildmates. When I hit lvl 50, I stopped powerleveling and just leveled regularily. In fact I actually did most of my leveling post-50 in instances like UBRS, Strath, LBRS and BRD. I actually got my Magister's Robe at lvl 53 and had 7/8 magister's at 57 before I could even use it. By the time I was 60 I actually had about half of the dreadmist set, half of devout, and 7/8 magisters. :p

Based on the xp rates I was getting, I could probably get it down to 3.5 days from 1-60 without really changing anything besides not wasting time. Half of that is just lvls 50-60 which take the longest by far since healing becomes less effective. In the forties I was doing 1 level every 2 hours. In the 30s I was doing 1 level every 40 minutes or so.

It took about 1.5 weeks total to go from 30-60. I would usually play for 5 hours per day just because it got so boring I couldn't stand any more.

I've heard that since I did this they've nerfed some of the spots I used, so maybe it wouldnt be as easy.

BTW JM5k, I dont think travis did 6 days, I remember it as 9 days.

Last edited:
Forensic said:
My mage was about 6 days with PLing. If I did it again I could get it down much less as well - the first 30 levels I just dicked around and after that I spent a lot of time figuring out the best spots and ways to level. I also did quests and instances for fun along the way when I was bored with the alts of guildmates. When I hit lvl 50, I stopped powerleveling and just leveled regularily. In fact I actually did most of my leveling post-50 in instances like UBRS, Strath, LBRS and BRD. I actually got my Magister's Robe at lvl 53 and had 7/8 magister's at 57 before I could even use it. By the time I was 60 I actually had about half of the dreadmist set, half of devout, and 7/8 magisters. :p

Based on the xp rates I was getting, I could probably get it down to 3.5 days from 1-60 without really changing anything besides not wasting time. Half of that is just lvls 50-60 which take the longest by far since healing becomes less effective. In the forties I was doing 1 level every 2 hours. In the 30s I was doing 1 level every 40 minutes or so.

It took about 1.5 weeks total to go from 30-60. I would usually play for 5 hours per day just because it got so boring I couldn't stand any more.

I've heard that since I did this they've nerfed some of the spots I used, so maybe it wouldnt be as easy.

BTW JM5k, I dont think travis did 6 days, I remember it as 9 days.

where are your spots? i leveled my lock pretty fast but my mage is having a bit of a struggle. :(

Mage AE is the fastest leveling from everything I heard. Getting like 3 levels a night in the high 40's to mid 50's is crazy.

--Sean

Back