Tichondrius

TonyElTigre said:
if you guys would have me i would love to play on DM, i tried to play with SN but at the point i got in there werent many folks to play with. I rerolled on Tich when i resubscribed (like a week or 2 ago) and i like the server a lot more that Illidan but im still solo and would just like some fun people to play with and even chat with. Its hard for me to stay online completely soloing

Yeah just send me or Acima a tell. My name is the exact same as it is here.

dude actiu, youd be always welcome to come, its still in the growing phase. hell, my priestess and i are still only lvl 47 and going as fast as i can after i get home from work.

just talked to him on aim since im at work, he said hed love for you to come over and wed help you start out if you want.

Last edited:
I have a level 12 UD Warlock on Dune maul :p

Thanks for telling me you guys moved you asshats! I woulda came over and leveled with ya, i'm assuming you all are 60 already over there.

Who's vent you all using now a days?

My newest character :)

sira.jpg

I recently got back into this back beg of dec, I only have a lvl 58 rogue / 23 war on Aggrammar (sp) due to knowing a few people from another board there. But I'm sorta tired of this PvE server and looking for some fun on a PvP like on first release....if I do reroll, anyone want to take me in :[

Back