[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Warren has no chance neither does any current Democrat. None of them learned their lesson from the last election. All they do are personal attacks on Trump an then try to see who can pander the most with how much free shit they can offer.

She made the remarks while defending the “wealth tax” she seeks to implement to pay for, among other things, reparations for gays, reparations for blacks and universal childcare.

NPR Investigation: Low-Income Urban Areas Are Often Hotter Than Wealthy Ones : NPR

When Shakira Franklin drives from West Baltimore to her job near the city's Inner Harbor, she can feel the summer heat ease up like a fist loosening its grip.

"I can actually feel me riding out of the heat. When I get to a certain place when I'm on my way, I'll turn off my air and I'll roll my windows down," says Franklin. "It just seems like the sun is beaming down on this neighborhood."
:rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl:

That is actually true where I live.

The poorer areas are in the West and are on the edge of a large dry grass/scrub plain, the suburbs there are mostly concrete. In the East we have far more trees and parks. We also get a breeze that generally blows across the bay, cooling this side of the city about 10 degrees compared to the other.

We also get the benefit of driving to work (in the city) without the sunrise in our eyes and without the sunset dazzling us on the way home. It's the modern version of POSH :sunny:

Last edited:
The democrat candidates are trying to bring back Obamacare (which failed). The counter attack is pointing out all the unions that OPTED OUT. It won't be hard to compile a list of companies that got an OPT OUT while Obama was in office.

Nigger please.. :lol: Reality set in and they realized all the coloreds, not whitey, :lol: will go to jail.

ACLU pushes House Judiciary to oppose bill criminalizing domestic terrorism - CBS News

"People of color and other marginalized communities have long been targeted under domestic terrorism authorities for unfair and discriminatory surveillance, investigations, and prosecutions," the civil rights group said in a letter to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jerrold Nadler, a Democrat, and Rep. Doug Collins, the ranking Republican member.

The ACLU said law enforcement agencies already have all the authorities they need to address white supremacist violence. The letter was signed by Ronald Newman, the group's national political director, and Manar Waheed, senior legislative and advocacy counsel.

Us niggers don't wanna go to jail for threatening cops and stuff.

That is actually true where I live.

The poorer areas are in the West and are on the edge of a large dry grass/scrub plain, the suburbs there are mostly concrete. In the East we have far more trees and parks. We also get a breeze that generally blows across the bay, cooling this side of the city about 10 degrees compared to the other.

We also get the benefit of driving to work (in the city) without the sunrise in our eyes and without the sunset dazzling us on the way home. It's the modern version of POSH :sunny:

Look, I don't doubt that richer people live in nicer places than I do. NPR might as well have brought up that rich people live in bigger and nicer houses than poor people...

Last edited:
TBF I am rich enough to dictate the weather at a very localized level. I am always 10-15 degrees cooler than everyone else

Someone update me so I know exactly what I am now. So far I am a white privileged, white supremacist, nazi, homophobic, gender discriminating, misogynist, domestic terrorist, white nationalist, climate change denying, deplorable.

Is that all?

Back