Anthony Bourdain committed suicide

Was that before his dinner with Obama and slurping his cock or after he went crazy with Trump?

probably all around

it is possible to like someone regardless of their political affiliation

and I mean trump is a totally easy target

every day there's more to laugh at

the economy is great though and I'm told that I'll really like my taxes next year so no hemlock plz

well..

If you dont't pay attention to job rate,
and don't pay attention to trade,
and you don't pay attention to Euro/Merkel
You might be unaware of the US progression

4543735000000578-0-image-a-49_1507824188540.jpg

Killary took another one

Sales of his 2007 paperback memoir, “Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly” are up 700,000%, climbing to the #1 spot on Amazon’s best sellers with the hardcover snagging the #6 spot.

well..

If you dont't pay attention to job rate,
and don't pay attention to trade,
and you don't pay attention to Euro/Merkel
You might be unaware of the US progression
I don't pay attention to the euro stuff because I'm generally apathetic about those things. I do like how the economy is going. However like during Clinton's years, in which the economy also was strong, I don't really credit a president for that. Trump, at least vocally just seems to care too much about Kardashian type issues.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

Sales of his 2007 paperback memoir, “Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly” are up 700,000%, climbing to the #1 spot on Amazon’s best sellers with the hardcover snagging the #6 spot.

It ends on a bit of a cliffhanger.

Kitchen Confidential was really good but even in that book he has whole passages about him being suicidal while taking some long vacation on a tropical island and this was written years before he had any fame.

I always found him to be sad/depressing.

I did read that he was surprised to live as long as he had, so maybe he got some bad news and was like...welp, adios!

:( he was a dick as times but he spoke for many of us that worked grueling kitchen jobs with high expectations..little pay...and the shittiest hours, RIP

There are quite a bit of leftists out there who don't like Hillary (yes, I saw the comment below).

That doesn't make that anything other than pieces of shit still.

Flawed programming in the Matrix. Almost like these people know it's a simulation. Come down to Earth, make a bunch of money, good life, then out before getting old. It does suck for the kid. Hope he at least left a will behind. Doubt the kid would be on all his accounts at this age.

Maybe not a flaw then... maybe he just got out. How else would the matrix explain the missing people.. suicide seems like a matrix type excuse

wanted to be like hunter s thompson so bad he was so late to the party he even made this unfashionable

trendsetter kate spade beat him to it days ago

always the copy cat he will be known as

Back