[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Ya on NPR they reviewed the IG report and said ‘no bias was found’ moving on, were inviting our guests from the Washington post and New York Times to discuss trump separating families

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently there are no democrats in the south. None. Apparently no democrats own guns and don't want to be robbed. Not a one. Apparently there are no democrats who drive pick ups, or enjoy the NFL. It's not that you're possibly wrong triple, it's that you're demonstrating bigotry, racism, and collectivism in your immediate judgement.

It's also fucking hysterical that in an argument that the right today is more left than the right was yesterday, you forgot that yourself was an example of this trend.
I read this several times trying to figure out how you were talking to me. I feel ashamed for not seeing the "triple" in there. :\

p.s. I also blame you for lack of quotes. It seemed like a direct reply.

I think mainly people are tired of identity politics. That and we're supposed to let in the rest of the world into our country willy-nilly. Every time I turn on Globalist Dictator Radio they have either some gay transexual lgbqusdrt++ person coming out and talking about their plight in life, or they're talking about the refugee situation around the world and making all the hearts bleed. Oh yeah the other thing they discuss is if they have a trump bashing story, they're playing it up to the hilt. And now the more they do it, story after Story, the more I think everybody is seeing through the bullshit.
I've been accused to using identity politics for calling people leftists, so I'm not sure how in agreement everyone is on what it means.

It seems like the more appropriate term would be permanent victimhood, because that's really what it is when they're discussing gays or <insert non-straight-white-male group here>.

When you boil it down, it's really just anti-straight-white* male.

*Actual white men, not Jews.

I've been accused to using identity politics for calling people leftists, so I'm not sure how in agreement everyone is on what it means.

It seems like the more appropriate term would be permanent victimhood, because that's really what it is when they're discussing gays or <insert non-straight-white-male group here>.

When you boil it down, it's really just anti-straight-white* male.

*Actual white men, not Jews.
I kind of agree, but
I think intelligent blacks, hispanics, all races,,, are waking up to the damage identity politics create.

Think of it in terms of
those people who see themselves responsible for their own situation vs those who blame others... i agree

Democrats are hilariously dishonest and fake.
They’ve been literally subsidizing single motherhood in the black community for DECADES, but this week they’re pretending to care about putting the families of illegals back together?

😂😂 FRAUDS!

— Candace Owens (@RealCandaceO) June 17, 2018

Prob republican

Tennessee psychiatrist has her license suspended after she 'whipped 10 patients with riding crops and compared them to mules'

Dr. Valerie Louise Augustus had her license suspended after an investigation found she whipped at least 10 of her patients
Augustus had run Christian Psychiatrist Services in Memphis for 17 years
She used riding crops and a whip on patients as a part of their treatment
She also had those tools on display in her office
Her license was suspended for at least 60 days starting in June
The investigation said she hit patients out of 'a desire to exert dominance over her female patients and her inability to accept personal responsibility'

4D56652300000578-0-image-m-32_1529249010265.jpg

I kind of agree, but I think intelligent blacks, hispanics, all races,,, are waking up to the damage identity politics create.

Think of it in terms of those people who see themselves responsible for their own situation vs those who blame others... i agree
I don't know man. Something like 99% of black women vote Democrat every time.

I'm not sure how recoverable that is.

No group of even semi-intelligent people should be that monolithic.

Ya on NPR they reviewed the IG report and said ‘no bias was found’ moving on, were inviting our guests from the Washington post and New York Times to discuss trump separating families

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NPR has gotten a hell of a lot more biased in the past two years. I listen to their content via podcasts. It's really bad, especially when they have female commentators.

npr ladies sound like a third grade teacher shaming one of her students, calling him an evil person because his mom gives him lunchables to take to school and everybody knows that the excess packaging used for lunchables is killing mother earth and causing famine in the sahel

so much funnier after the election and a few month to reflect and MAGA

lol at the faces on that smug pompous old fucking cunt witch hilldog

Back