[MLB] 2018 Regular Season

soto is a fuckin baller, wtf

cant even buy booze for a few years, hes probably like 24 tho

also why did I never really realize that yankee stadium dimensions are the size of my little league field. Sotos oppo HR looked like a pop fly to 3rd base off the bat

Last edited:
It's crazy how fast he fell off

He had a lower body injury for most of last year. This year it has been his bicep. Even injured, he is 6th in avg exit velocity, just a touch higher than JD Martinez. I don't think he's done, I just hope a year off will get him completely healthy again. The .340+ avg, 40+HR and 130+ RBI seasons are over though.

a true yankees fan would take every possible chance 2 piss all over Fake Yankee Stadium and Stanky Hank for abandoning the house that ruth built

imho

The new stadium blows but the dimensions are identical to the old stadium. It's obviously a hitters park, but so are a bunch of mlb parks

"Twins option Miguel Sano, an All-Star in 2017, to Class A Ft Myers."

That's how you tell a guy to lose weight. Send his ass to Single A ball in Florida during the summer.

a true yankees fan would take every possible chance 2 piss all over Fake Yankee Stadium and Stanky Hank for abandoning the house that ruth built

imho

No cause when i was living in CT i would go to at least half the home games every summer....Yes i loved old Yankees Stadium but the place was so outdated and the cost to make it updated wasn't worth it.....The new Yankees stadium "The house that Jeter Built" is more roomy to sit i don't feel like my knees are smashing on top of the guy in front of me. Ive seen them play in the WS in both stadiums
and was there for the Win in 2009 game 6.

landscape-1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif

Back