[Release Thread] Overwatch

Mercy changes sound like a decent idea, I have played a lot of mercy because people don't like to heal.

Rez is not a good mechanic, a big rez could happen because a Mercy got killed and gets back to their team after they died because they had no healing. No skill involved, just pressing Q and hoping nobody kills you on your way in.

It does remove the aspect of having a key target to focus before an ult.

The new rez will work well to keep up key characters like a tank, or to rez someone after a hanzo lands a lucky head shot.

I did try out the Mercy changes in the PTR, she is a lot more fun. The Ult is great, and I understand that they are going to nerf it a bit, probably reduce what the pistol does since it shot faster with no reload and I think more damage. I makes you want not heal or rez and destroy the other team team while flying around, makes for a good way to chase down and destroy a phara.

The rocket barrage on Diva is good just to not have to lean on the left mouse button endlessly.

Mercy changes sound like a decent idea, I have played a lot of mercy because people don't like to heal.

Rez is not a good mechanic, a big rez could happen because a Mercy got killed and gets back to their team after they died because they had no healing. No skill involved, just pressing Q and hoping nobody kills you on your way in.

It does remove the aspect of having a key target to focus before an ult.

The new rez will work well to keep up key characters like a tank, or to rez someone after a hanzo lands a lucky head shot.

The only concern I have is making sure that they have a clean UI to accommodate the single target rez.

If it's not showing me an icon of the character I'm about to rez then I'm going to be really irritated with it because I'm not going to remember anyone's names in relationship to what character they're playing.

They have updated the icons, you get a full color image of the character instead of just a skull. Blizzard must have noticed what you are talking about, it is very clear who you are rezzing I think it it lights up gold when you are targeting the character to rez.

Overwatch is really not lending itself to Deathmatch, the gamemode in this game is pure AIDS.

I got into one match with a guy who I'd have sworn up and down he was using an aimbot. He was cracking headshots in these rediculous close quarters combat situations, and won all three rounds without breaking a sweat. It didn't matter what any of us switched to, there was nowhere I could even find a reasonable spot to defend myself or establish some kind of attack plan.

The experience was pure AIDS and the only reason I continued playing was so I could get my fucking loot box and never look back.

It is hit and miss, Sombra is really good in DM. Hacking as many health packs on the map as possible in both modes makes a big difference.

It isn't a good mode for the game, just something different to play. They would need balance characters for DM, like Sombra should have a limit to health packs hacked.

i swear to god. i dont get it.

theres millions of people playing, everyone hates trolls.

but every comp game EVERY comp game

"im only orisis i dont play anything else"

"im only hanzo this season"

waqert213rw3aeQ$Rgfw3e4t

I am really good at this game.

Like 4180 really good last season.

DM is fun as fuck. Love that map.

if a lot of you guys are good, especially tic

then they fucked this game up as i knew they would

blizzard caters to candy asses

do you play, dutch? what's your psr?

if you don't - why the fuck are you here? (though most of us know that answer)...

still bitter I was better than you at T1 i see....lol

Back