RIP hfingers

except it's not a troll. I actually know hfinger irl and I can guarantee you that he isn't dead

i honestly cannot fathom why you queers give a shit about some dude on the internet you had no personal relationship with

seriously

get a grip

except it's not a troll. I actually know hfinger irl and I can guarantee you that he isn't dead

fail⋅ure
   /ˈfeɪlyər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [feyl-yer] Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. an act or instance of failing or proving unsuccessful; lack of success: His effort ended in failure. The campaign was a failure.
2. nonperformance of something due, required, or expected: a failure to do what one has promised; a failure to appear.
3. a subnormal quantity or quality; an insufficiency: the failure of crops.
4. deterioration or decay, esp. of vigor, strength, etc.: The failure of her health made retirement necessary.
5. a condition of being bankrupt by reason of insolvency.
6. a becoming insolvent or bankrupt: the failure of a bank.
7. a person or thing that proves unsuccessful: He is a failure in his career. The cake is a failure.

O'rly?

Can you tell me anything about him? What was his job before Carter got sick? Can you tell me about the minivan? His nickname? Where he was staying over the past year?

FUCK OFF DOUCHBAG, you can't. The only way you were talking with him a few hours ago is if you're a fucking psychic, and you're not. Go troll a political thread you anal stain. We get to 15 fucking pages of people on this forum actually being human, and you want to fucking jump in and be a prick. Fuck, even trem-r wasn't a douche.....

le sigh....

It's amazing at how we are bound by a game or a community - that even though there is a huge amount of distance between us as gamers or people - it still hurts to hear of one of your own members dieing.

/salute Hfingers

RIP

----

@trop: Get a life.

i wish we had demos w/ audio from vent for a lot of those matches

Haggy - I have every match I've been in since starting tribes and even joining OX. I probably don't have STIX or earlier incarnations, but I know I got everything I was in. (frankly, I don't remember what match that was - it sounds like all of our matches :p)

Last edited:
can we honestly just ban trop? this guy is the most boring troll on TW

no one believes any of his trolls and he keeps rolling with it, the doctor troll is boring no one even comes close to believing it, they aren't even animo fun trolls they are boring unrealistic trolls

1608642785_c1d55e0331.jpg

RIP

Back